Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 363 reviews
on May 1, 2016
The shoes fit as expected, and the most important part is that it really protects my ankles. Injured my right ankle a while back, and i dont have to wear an ankle brace anymore. Recommend this shoe to anyone that likes light, comfortable shoes, with good protection on the ankles at an affordable price
on November 7, 2014
I buy almost everything on sale, however for an item that can single-handedly determine whether you do or don't sprain your ankle/knee, I always pay full price/will get the best. This is it.
on November 28, 2016
I have played basketball for over 20 years, this is definitely the best basketball shoe that I have ever had.

The designers really get it. With this shoe on when playing, I feel that my feet and ankles are well protected. But in the mean time, the good protection doesn't make me feel hampered or clumsy. On the contrary, it makes me feel quite nimble and I can make most moves quite comfortably.

I have played a few games with this shoes indoor and outdoor. The build of the shoes seems quite sturdy. I inspected the shoes and found little wear and tear. I hope that I can play game with shoes for a few years.
on October 13, 2015
Bought these for my daughter as she plays basketball at the varsity level for her high school. We tried several types of shoes and this was the one! She likes the grip, the height of the ankle support and, that they are not "flashy."
review image
on November 18, 2015
Bought these for my daughter for basketball. She like them. They look nice. She is only allowed to wear them for practices and games- so not really sure if they would be comfortable all day. But they are definitely comfortable for practice and games.
on January 18, 2017
I wish I could find more of these since they are the style that fits my daughter the best. The 2015 and 2016 models are too high in the back and hit her in the Achilles area so I am hoping I can get more time out of these shoes while we try to find her size in another 2014.
on July 24, 2014
Awesome performance shoe
awesome price
Fit as expected. Not big not small..just right
on November 13, 2013
Nice shoes. Was a gift for my godson. He likes very much this shoes for play basketball with his team and friends.
on May 20, 2017
Nice shoe, but was too tight. At the minimum, I recommend getting 1 size larger and avoid altogether if you have a wide foot.
on January 4, 2016
I had to return because was not what my nephew wanted, but from what I saw was a good pair of shoes. Great customer service.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.