We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nike Free Technology - This shoe delivers the feel of training barefoot with a natural fit and enhanced flexibility.
- Breathable mesh upper - A highly breathable upper also built with synthetic upper for greater durability.
- Dynamic Fit system - It tailors the shoe perfectly to your foot and provide a great fit.
- Strategically Placed Carbon Rubber - under high-wear areas for durability.
- Reflective Details - For keeping you safe in low light conditions.
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING NIKE LADY FREE+ V3 RUNNING SHOES A soft, comfortable, and barefoot feel with a stylish looks. Formerly known as the 5.0, recommended for the runner using the free range for the very first time. Made to fit your foot like a second skin, the Nike Free Run+ V3 Running Shoes has a breathable mesh upper and a modified inner sleeve for a snug fit that moves with each stride. Also features the Dynamic Fit system, made up of 'fingers' of soft material that wrap the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit. They move with the foot as you run, reducing the space between the foot and shoe for unparalleled comfort. A stretchy mesh inner sleeve with seamless overlays delivers a supportive, skin-like fit and the minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the foot's curvature for added support and comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 7.6 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
- ASIN: B005OBDQTW
- Item model number: 510643-002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 30, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My previous shoes were hurting my feet and my knee. But running in these, NO PAIN! They're great!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes did not last long. I still have them, but they have holes where my big toes rubbedPublished 17 months ago by Erin Kelso
Nike would be advised to get rid of the hard plastic inside the shoe body. It rubbed on my bunion something fierce where I had to cut the shoe in order to wear it. Read morePublished on March 7, 2014 by Barbara
Comfortable and nice to wear...very light on the feet makes wearing all day very comfortable. nice color combinations and nice shoe materials...Published on July 24, 2013 by june mcclish
ORDER A SIZE/HALF A SIZE UP. 3 star because bad fit, too tight. Otherwise, these shoes look nice and are extremely lightweight.Published on May 5, 2013 by Cw
I was Active Duty Air Force for 2 and a half years and when I got pregnant I needed a pair of shoes that were light and comfortable.. These are amazing.. Read morePublished on April 29, 2013 by Erica
Overall look of shoe is really fantastic. Toe box was comfortable however the section across the top of my foot was tight. Read morePublished on March 5, 2013 by lyleslovesme
I usually wear 6.5-7 and had to get these in 7.5. Once I got the right fit, very happy with the performance and look of these running shoes. No more shin pain! Read morePublished on February 3, 2013 by m schmidt