|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$110.00 & FREE Shipping|
- *Evolved Full Length Flywire Technology* - ultra lightweight and very strong this new fabric gives great support without weighing the shoe down or compromising on comfort
- *Enhanced Lunarlon Cushioning* - Designed for miles and miles of soft, springy and more comfy experience when you run.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - For breathability and a comfortable fit
- Dynamic Support Platform - combines soft and firm foam for adaptive support and cushioning when running and hitting the ground.
- NIKE+ Enabled - This shoe accepts the revolutionary new Nike+ sensor. As seen on TV - this shoe is Nike + enabled. Buy the Nike + sports kit (see recommended products below). Place the sensor into your Nike+ ready running shoe then get workout feedback and energy boosting power tunes through your iPod nano during your workout.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Less Weight. Better Fit. Best suitable for mild overpronators, it still offers the same LunarGlide ride runners love with the addition of dynamic Flywire for an adaptive, glove-like fit-and it's lighter than its predecessor. The new update for this shoe is the flywire threads that cradle around the feet, this is now covered fully around the shoe for extra comforting. This acts like a sling around your foot and as you run it tightens and cradles your feet, increasing the support and holding it in place in the shoe. This version also coupled with the NEW HyperShield upper for water/shower repellency and reflective properties to keep you visible. Also comes with a strong, ultra-lightweight dynamic Flywire on the shoe's upper is adjustable through the laces and wraps the midfoot and arch for a personalized, glove-like fit. An inner sleeve wraps around the entire foot for a plush, comfortable fit and easy on and off.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B7D1AAI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2013
- Average Customer Review: