- Touch Screen Compatible - Tech pad on thumb allows for convenient use of touch screen devices when you're on the move.
- Nike Dri-FIT fabric - To wick away sweat and help keep your hands dry and comfortable.
- Key Pocket - For secure storage of keys and small items.
- Wrist Cuff - For secure fit.
- Micro Fleece Thumb - For keeping your finger warm and comfy and wipe away perspiration.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nike Lightweight Tech Running Gloves are very lightweight running glove that provide quick-drying and ultimate comfort when you're on a run. With Dri-Fit fabric installed, you will be sure that you're hands will be kept dry throughout your runs. Touch compatible thumb cap allows you to use your mp3 player/phone touch screen without removing the gloves. Additional benefits you could gain from this glove is the key pocket inside on the palm, where it allows you to conveniently store your key and small items safe and sound.
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.5 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- ASIN: B0095FOG06
- Item model number: N.RG.27.046.XL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 23, 2012
- #19 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Running > Clothing > Women > Accessories > Gloves
- #27 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness > Running > Clothing > Men > Accessories > Gloves
- #57 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Clothing > Men > Accessories > Gloves, Mittens & Liners
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These gloves are reasonably priced, are very flexible, and fit quite well, though if anything they run a bit small (I bought and love the XL, though in most gloves I am a Large.) For the price these are a great pair of gloves and an excellent value.
That is one of the reasons I bought this product so the green would stand out in the wash and make it easier to find. So far I have run with the gloves about 6 times in the Spring. I live in the Northwest so I plan on getting a lot more use out of them in the Fall and Winter. I took them on a couple of 16 mile and 20 mile runs and they held up well. Hands never got sweaty and they didn't feel like wearing mid evil gauntlets or heavy snow gloves.
They should work very well for 5k and 10k distances especially during rainy and windy weather. The price point should be no more than $15 to $20. I think I paid double that amount but at the time I just wanted something quickly. The key pad on the left hand glove is basically a joke. You might be able to get a small house key in that slot but definitely not a car key by any means. This is a good product and I am happy with the quality so far. Time will tell from wear and tear if this is a good product or great product. It definitely helps if you live in a cold and windy climate. I would rate this product 4 to 4.5 stars.