|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$119.97 - $289.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- rubber sole
- ** UPDATED** Flywire Cables System - Offering a sense of lightness, stability and perspiration with a flexible fit.
- ** UPDATED ** Full Length Max Air Unit - An updated tubular construction that puts more air underfoot while enhancing flexibility in the forefoot, and plush cushioning for the ultimate ride.
- ** UPDATED ** Reduced Weight - It's made with less plastic than its predecessor, which significantly reducing the shoe's weight.
- BRS 1000 - Carbon rubber outsole for great durability in key wearing areas making your trainers last longer and optimal traction.
- Cushlon Foam Midsole - For soft, responsive cushioning, making for a more comfortable ride.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Offering exellent flexibility and plush cushioning. The Air Max 2013 has a new air bag design delivers ultimate cushioning and flexibility. The full-length Max Air unit features an updated tubular construction that puts more air underfoot while enhancing flexibility in the forefoot. It's also made with less plastic, significantly reducing the shoe's weight. The result is a softer, more comfortable ride that delivers maximum cushioning and a smooth transition from heel strike through toe-off. The level of breathability of the shoe doesn't dissapoint either! The upper consists of the Hyperfuse upper, it provides ultra-lightweight breathability. Multiple layers of material are fused together to create a nearly seamless one-piece bond with zones of ventilation, durability and stability, right where you need them. Not only that, the Air Max offers excellent stability through the supportive lightweight cable. The Flywire Cables cradle the foot for an adaptive, supportive fit. The ultra-light cables are customizable through the laces and wrap the midfoot and arch, helping to keep your foot in place during activity. A few new updates includes: New flywire cables system offering a sense of lightness and stability. An updated tubular construction of Full length Max Air unit with more air underfoot for enhancing flexibility. Made with less plastic, reducing the shoe's weight.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AZ3BT70
- Item model number: 621077-308
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
i'm so happy with my new shoes. five stars to nike. you did it again
Now, after reading the above statement you would think I am in fact a bigger person, however, I am not! I am rather thin and do not/have not attempted to run in these shoes, nor did I ever get a chance to work out in them. Yup, that's right, they just popped! No mas on the air pocket!! And guess what, I have no way of getting back my $180 ish dollars I spent on them as I just missed my return policy by less than a week and... and having said that, amazon gives you no way of contacting the seller after said return period has ended.
Amazon is going to allow me to return the shoes! Love this company.
However, shoe was delivered had noticeable shoe glue spillover on front side and top mesh of shoe. I am not sure if this is from Nike or the seller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a nerve issue in the front of my foot just at the base of my big toe and these sneakers are the only pair that give me total comfort all day without pain. look great too. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
it`s good. I love air max 2013. I want to buy now and foreverPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've always bought Nike. But after getting these sneakers. I might think twice. The bottoms of the soles came undone after a month. Worst purchase of sneakers I've ever bought....Published 3 months ago by Tyler