|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.50 - $239.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Flywire technology for ultra-lightweight support
- Nike Free Phylite midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning, durability and reduced weight
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves for a natural, barefoot-like ride
- No-sew overlays throughout provide support and durability without added weight
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Nike Free 5.0 Men's Running Shoe is made with Flywire cables that wrap the foot and adapt to your stride. Deep hexagonal flex grooves in the Nike Free midsole provide natural flexibility with every step..
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002SLPXZQ
- Item model number: 724382-002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 12, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Updated: barely used for two months and they already come undone.