|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.33 - $49.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Hang Dry
- Short-sleeve top featuring crew neckline and contrast logo at left chest
- Dri-FIT Fabric moisture-management fabric to keep moisture away from the body
- Ergonomic side-seam panels for enhanced fit and comfort
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Nike Essential Dri-Fit Legend Top features DRI-FIT fabric technology which actively works to sweep sweat and moisture away from the skin, ensuring you stay dry and comfortable, allowing you to fully focus on your training.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01GVU1V5A
- Item model number: 371642
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend any type of nike dry fit, my favorite is the grey!
However, if ordering Navy, do note that the real t-shirts are much, much darker than the product image suggests. Which suits me fine, I like a rich, deep blue colour better.
I've also noticed some people questioning whether their deliveries were counterfeit or not. I can tell you that the t-shirts I received were absolutely legit. They are made of a thin material but I have other Nike Dri-fit t's from the NFL store and they are the same... it's kind of the idea of the dri-fit material!
Very nice quality and they do what they're supposed to.
Having used these for the last 3 weeks I upgraded the review to 5-stars. Superb fit, high quality, nice and cool for training or comfortable for lounging. The black version seems to have stretched out a little and feels a good fit now, just like the navy. Also, compared to my Dri-fit Broncos t shirt, I get minimal static off these (living in Colorado, the dry weather increases this to a nightmarish level for synthetic materials. These tops get a little of that but not nearly as much as my older Dri-fit or Under Armour t shirt in similar material. Highly recommended based on use.
1. The swoosh is an iron on compared to sewed.
2. The shirt is more narrow at the bottom. Instead of being lose like athletic shirts should be, it is sort of fitted making putting it on not so great if you have broad shoulders and/or chest. Once it is on it fits fine is fine.
3. Material used is rougher, sandpaper-like.
I will not be buying anymore Nike Dri-Fit's line of short or long sleeve shirts.
Like other exercise clothing, it runs big; of course, not the fitted opening at the bottom of the shirt described above.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loved this shirt. I could have went down a size. But either way he is happy with it!Published 1 month ago by MM3AW
Great fit - bought for teen boys - they have several colors and wear them all the timePublished 1 month ago by Haly T. DeLaughter
Gave this to my husband for Father's Day and he loves it. The dry wicking material is perfect for running, jogging, biking in the summertime heat. Read morePublished 1 month ago by RWM
I did not receive the shirt from the picture. Careful if the image looks higher quality than the majority of these colors/pictures, you'll likely get a product that resembles the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer