Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on May 30, 2016
I had been previously very pleased with Nike Lunarglide shoes, but was very disappointed with this pair. They were very narrow, which caused severe blistering on my toes, even when I wore two pairs of socks. I can no longer wear these shoes because of the way they rub against my feet. I would recommend the Lunarglide 6 shoes, but not the 5+, as they were tight and narrow. These shoes are also not ideal for running in my opinion. Fine for casual physical activity or for just wearing around, but not great for long-distance running.
on May 29, 2016
BEST SHOE EVER. Tried Free runs ended up returning because my foot is too wide and the tongue digs into the top of my foot. lunarglide 7s fit my foot well too but I liked my 5s better so I ended up getting another pair. plenty of support cushion on sole, top feels like I'm only wearing socks. They wear out a little fast,15+ miles a day, but still worth the money.
on October 3, 2016
Great pair of nikes gets the job done and then some very cushiony ride and long lasting have had this same pair for over two years now! The value is there in my eyes and seems to be a great addition to my shoe collection.
on April 6, 2015
These are the 2nd pair of this shoe that I purchased. I purchased these for the excellent support of the heel. I put that these shoes fit exactly like they should for a size 8 D. I am a size 7 1/2 D actually, but they say to have 1/2 inch of room for when we walk. Hopefully this info helps.
on July 9, 2014
A whole back I had bought a par of Lunar Forever and they were great. But when it came time to buy new running shoes, I decided to buy FS lites. Don't buy FS lites for daily running. However when I bought these Lunarglide 5's, I was very happy. Best cushioning I've had in running shoes. And not to mention they aren't very heavy. Well done Nike.
on July 5, 2015
I've bought all the lunarglides as they come out and have not been disappointed yet. Great support for walking or running and very light and allows for good air flow. Some of the designs are wacky but the build is solid. Love them!
on July 9, 2016
I love the Nike Lunarglide +5. These are definitely the best Nike shoes I've ever purchased. This is my second pair of this particular style.
on October 22, 2016
Didn't get the shoe I was expecting. I ordered the lunar glide 5s that's what is pictured. I received the 7s
review image
on March 27, 2014
excellent shoes, I recommend 100 percent, to work, running, fitness, shopping, your feet do not suffer. do not hesitate to buy
on June 14, 2016
Liked everything about them. The fit. The style. And let's not forget the awesome service by Amazon

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.