Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on March 23, 2017
NO MORE COMMENTS
on November 10, 2016
Love these cleats.
on February 21, 2017
The insoles had an impression in the heals and the name was worn off.
review image
on January 19, 2016
A tad long and skinny. A bought a half size up and it fits perfect. After a muddy soccer match, I wash them right in the sink and they look like new. I've received plenty of compliments and they have definitely stepped up my game.
on November 8, 2015
I like the fit and feel of this turf shoes. The only gripe I have is that stains easily and its difficult do clean That should not be an issue if you don't bother about stains. I picked up a couple of black blotches on the lace side from a nasty tackle and I have not been able to clean it off. Otherwise I feel comfortable in it and it provides a good arch support. I care about that because I am recovering from a Plantar Fasciatis and had to wear arch support insert before getting this pair.
on June 14, 2016
I really liked these cleats for the 15 minutes I could wear them, but honestly that's no fault of the shoes themselves. They were too narrow for my feet and so I couldn't wear them long. But the material was amazing, the length was as expected and the cleat positioning is perfect for making hard cuts in grass.

If I could get them in a wider fit, I'd have found my cleats.
on March 9, 2016
Great pair of cleats! I have always stuck with the Mecurial cleats, because of lightness and durability. Can be a bit rough if you decided to wear them out right away for more then a couple hours. I tend to wear them for 5+ hours at a time, so it took me a couple times out to really work them in. Laces are fine and don't need to be replace. Cleat pattern is my favorite more then any other cleat. If you need a moderately cheap cleat that will last and is super effective, this is it! Also was on Prime and arrived 72 hours within ordering.
on June 18, 2016
I've enjoyed using these cleats for the most part. Simply put, they look good and work well, with one caveat: they destroy my pinky toes after playing for an hour or two. For whatever reason, there is enough rubbing against my pinky toes that I ended up with a sizable flap of skin hanging off each toe and quite a bit of blood. This happens no matter what socks I use and is only somewhat mitigated by taping up my feet before putting them on.

After all is said and done, I do like these cleats and will continue to use them. The toe issue may be unique to me, so I'm not going to count it against them too much.
on October 26, 2016
I bought these cleats hoping for good support and got it as hoped. I wore the cleats first time out of the box and played 2 full soccer games before taking them off and they felt good for the 5 hours or so I wore them. They will hopefully survive 2 games this coming weekend also. Maybe the great fit helped me score twice in the first game????????????
on April 24, 2016
These cleats worked great for my husband. He plays once a week. Bought them a half size big, but probably didn't need to, as the fit is pretty good. Only concern is the tongue, as it seems a little flimsy, and looks like it might tear in the future, but after 3 games, the touch on these is quite good, and the boot is stiff but not fatiguing. Great for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.