|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 78% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 1% Spandex, 1% Other Fibers
- Machine Wash Cold
- 6 Pack
- Nike Logo
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Supportive fit with arch cushioning, Moisture Wicking
- Made in Mexico
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06Y6LWFG1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 11, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These socks were a great buy. In terms of value, trust me guys, it's hard to find anything better out there. I have a pair of UnderArmor socks that are similar and marginally nicer, but they cost $15 a pop. That's highway robbery! These socks are almost as good, but cost only $6 a pair.
If you live a rugged and active lifestyle, or if you just want some fresh socks that last, buy these. I can't guarantee these will be the best socks period, but I can guarantee that you will be hard pressed to find socks of similar quality that are cheaper.
1) Fit. I have a size 11 foot and they fit perfectly. They also stay up on my let without fitting loose or falling down.
2) Long Life. I have used Nike socks in the past and they last longer than any other brand I have used.
3) Quality. There are no loose threads, no fabric runs and no other quality issues.