Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on January 7, 2015
These shoes started to come apart after just 4 months of gentle use. I was told this was normal wear and tear. Excuse me! I think NOT!!!! After continued very careful and gentle use both shoes have now split right through to the inside.
review image
12 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on September 15, 2015
This shoes is great for running and very comfortable for running on hard cement road or trails. The only problem is the heel is not very durable due to Nike making the heel area very hard.
I ran 3 times a week for 3 months and the right heal stitches came off. The heel area where you slip in your shoes split. I think the stitching material was a defect on mine. I sent it back to Nike and they said it was caused by "external abrasion"? I called them and they said all decisions are final?
After 20 years of Nike products and shoes, they have finally failed me with their bad customer service and quality.

So went I out and bought Asics Gel Nimbus 17. It is soooo soft and like running on memory foam. The heel base is a lot softer and flexible too.
One person found this helpful
on December 16, 2014
I bought these for fairly serious walking. We walk from 3-1/2 to 6 miles a day. They are quite comfortable and seemed like they would fit my need well. However, the tops failed before I really saw much wear on the soles. The mesh outer shell, on the inside of both shoes, developed tears, in exactly the same place (about 1/4" behind the rubber toe cup). Disappointing for a pair of $100+ shoes with only about two months of serious wear.
on February 8, 2015
I finally ran out of Black Reebok Zigs from my stockpile of them I bought 4-5 years ago. Went to buy again and they now make a new and improved shoe that does not fit me. Found that these Nike Air Max Tailwind 6 in Black fit good and feel great. I prefer an all black shoe because I like to wear them for work. Bought 6 pairs so I don't have to shop for shoes for another 4-5 years. I will take a black sharpie and darken the silver swoosh.
on September 28, 2014
I bought these originally to run in but that just did not happen. I had all sorts of knee pain with these shoes so I started using these as my casual shoes. For casual use these are great, very comfortable and a lot of support where it counts. This a nice shoe but do not buy these to run in go for Dual Fusion Nike or something similar. Great casual use shoe.