$49.95 - $99.98
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.8" from arch
- Natural motion with full-length inner sleeve for maximum fit and comfort. Criss-crossing nanoply bands across the forefoot create a customized fit
- Dual-density midsole and Nike Free flex grooves for a barefoot training experience. Midfoot wrap-up for additional lateral support
- Diamond Flex design aid multi-directional movement. Increased traction with delta node grip for superior agility
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nike's most versatile training shoe for the training athlete who loves all the benefits of Nike Free technology but needs more.
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CEJD796
- Item model number: 579809601
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest complaint is that they run a little small. I read this elsewhere, but still ordered my normal size. They seemed a little tight in the toes (both length and width - toes were a little cramped). I rationalized that they are supposed to be snug to serve their purpose. While this may be true, I am now wishing I had gone a 1/2 size bigger. Also, they are a tad hard to get on since there is no tongue. This definitely helps with their stability, but requires a little effort to get on them on the foot.
If you're considering the size, be sure to use Nike's sizing chart here: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/size-fit-guide/mens-shoe-sizing-chart
Nike does a great job of telling you how to measure your feet, and what size to order. Mine fit perfectly.