- Synthetic sole
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue to provide a snug, seamless fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perfect for distances up to 5 kilometres, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots of shoe designed for natural movements. Updated flex carvings and modified foam midsole offer more flexibility than the previous model for a barefoot feel at every step. The upper is breathable and stretchy mesh that follows the movements of the foot, while the outer layers of synthetic suede provide ideal support and stability.
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 8.3 x 4.4 inches; 1.45 Pounds
- Item model number : AQ1289
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 31, 2020
- Manufacturer : Nike
- ASIN : B07L988GKW
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it doesn't feel like running barefoot, the sole is thick and provides padding and is shaped for some foot support. The way Nike markets this shoe doesn't make sense.
Once you start running in them they make up for the hideous design.
Now, after 3 months, my feet are killing me... Alsyo, they DO NOT breath. My feet STINK now... and my feet never stink. They smell so bad sometimes with these shoes that it's noticeable to other staff! I'm constantly disinfecting them..... If you think it's my feet... I hiked a 12 mile hike in boots, and don't have any smells in those boots! I also about 10 other pairs of sneakers.... NONE of them stink. Gross Nike.... I'll unfortunately be switching shoes.