Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on April 24, 2017
If these were anywhere close to the correct size, they would be great. As is, my tall, thin (53 lb, 52") 7 year old couldn't get these over his ankle. His foot is a size 3 and I got the L/XL. After struggling for what seemed like forever, we got them past the ankle and lo and behold the foot part was too short.. If a size 3 foot and a skinny leg is too big for the L/XL, not sure what kid can use a small or medium. To compare, I was able to get the L/XL on my 4 year old and it fit well (foot was a little long). I like the flexibility of the shin guard and so did my son so we just cut it out and use it with his other socks. I might cut the foot of these off and use them that way with the guard.
on February 14, 2018
These were great for my children when they started soccer at a young age. Because the shin guard is built-in, you cannot remove it. But they are very difficult to get on and off because of the shin guard.
on January 21, 2018
The socks seem to size smaller than the packaging states. They are very difficult to put on and take off of my son because they are so snug.
on April 23, 2013
My daughter loves these. They are very functional but let her express her fashion sense a little with the pink option. Fit and function is just right for 3-4 years old and it looks like hey will work fine through 5-6 years old depending on foot size...
on August 10, 2017
I bought the L/XL for my 10 year old that wears size 7 in men's. The size charts show only men's and women's sizes, so I thought this was a safe bet. Way too small. Hard to get on with sewn in shin guards. My 7 year old daughter, wearing a size 13 in big kids just might be able to wear, but the kiddos aren't find of the thin material. They like the thick padded soccer socks.
on April 2, 2017
Fit my son fine but very tight to get on and off.
Maybe they are made that way, but its frustrating when he is sweaty and filthy and he needs my help to pull them off after practice.
on June 13, 2015
These are hard to get off once they are all sweaty from use. Easy for a child to pull on, and the fit is perfect. Easy to wash and holds up to many wearings. Great color for the "pepto-bismol pink" age.
on October 16, 2017
I didn't look at the size specs.. Just went off the s/m and figured that would work for my 7 year old. Nope, these are more for a 3 year old. I also, didn't realize that the shin guard can NOT be removed. So, you have to wash the shin guard and sock together. My fault for no reading more closely.
on October 3, 2017
i got xl for my son who wears 1.5-2. they are difficult to get on and off over the heel! but once on, they fit awesomly!
on October 12, 2017
Great quality. Shin guard is inside of the sock.