Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black)
|Price:||$249.95 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Water resistant Nike+ SportWatch features TomTom GPS for accurate speed and distance information, indoors or out--even if the GPS signal gets interrupted
- Track your time, distance, pace or speed, beats per minute (BPM) heart rate (with optional HRM sensor sold separately by Polar), and calories burned; view your mapped route with pace data/changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com, Stopwatch feature
- Track NikeFuel on Nikeplus.com after every run; Time/Date set feature
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery charges via USB, provides eight hours of run time with the GPS and sensor both turned on, up to 50 days of standby power
- Join challenges and connect with friends as a member of Nikeplus.com-view/share routes, find popular running areas, share activity on Facebook or Twitter
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What is the Nike+ SportWatch GPS?
Combining Nike’s understanding of the athlete with the GPS expertise of TomTom, Nike+ SportWatch GPS is a game changer for runners. Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom uses both GPS technology and the Nike+ shoe sensor to capture every step of your run. Runners can then upload their data to the nikeplus.com website, where new mapping features allow them to see their runs and find popular routes, track their goals, receive coaching tips, challenge friends, and share their progress through Facebook and Twitter.
- See or hear your distance, pace, time and calories burned
- Get detail on every run when you upload to Nike+
Get a Push
- Set goals to keep you moving
- Use Nike+ Challenges to motivate yourself and others
- Get custom training programs that help you prepare for a race, event or sport
- Receive trophies, medals and attaboys as rewards for your efforts
- Use Nike+ to stay connected with your friends and millions of runners worldwide
- Find the most popular areas to run
GPS and the Nike+ sensor combine to give you accurate info -- indoors or out -- without the wait. Using the Nike+ sensor, you can start a run without having a GPS signal. Also, if you’re running outdoors in an urban canyon or tunnel where the GPS signal is obstructed, the Nike+ sensor kicks in for seamless data tracking.
Personal Coach: Reminds you to run, stores your Nike+ run history, and remembers your PRs. Set up the type of program you want based on your experience level, event distance and how frequently you are able to run each week. Nike+ Coach will track your individual runs via graphs, allowing you to compare your times and better understand the trends in your overall performance. You’ll also get tips and advice to ensure you’re training properly.
What's in the Box
Nike+ SportWatch GPS, Nike+ Sensor, Quick-start Guide, USB Cable (for Hard-to-access USB Ports)
Stopwatch: You can start, stop, pause and mark up to 50 laps by tapping the screen. Once you are done, you can review your total time, best lap time, average lap time or individual lap times. This data is stored on your watch until you rest it and will not be uploaded to nikeplus.com.
Alarm: You can set an alarm on your watch. When the alarm is set there is a visual indication on the watch face.
Time Set: The time of day or date can be set on the watch without needing to plug it in and use Nike+ Connect.
Pace/Speed: Runners can now choose between displaying pace and displaying speed on the watch.
Laps: The sensitivity of the tap feature has been improved so that users can confidently get a tap when they want, and not when they don't.
Tracks your time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned. Nike+ SportWatch GPS works with the Polar Wearlink Transmitter to track your beats per minute.
Inverted Screen: The screen can be inverted to display black text on a white background for those runners that prefer it.
Favorite Metric: Runners can choose between displaying lap time or a different favorite metric when in auto or manual laps mode.
Auto-Looping Metrics: In addition to pushing the buttons to scroll through secondary metrics, runners have the option for their metrics auto-loop.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(a) Performance: for the amateur runner, this watch is a good starting point. It is very easy to use and the Nike Running software allows the user to follow-up on his/her performance by way of keeping all records as to pace, distance, timing, etc. Needless to say I am, indeed, an amateur runner and this is the first time I have used this type of device so my expectations' bar is really low. I am pretty sure there are better options and products in the market, but I also believe this is probably one of the best (if not the best) taking into account its price.
(b) Quality: I have read here and there that the quality of the materials is not that good. I have used this watch under rain and in almost any weather and I do not have any complaint as to the quality of the rubber of the wrist band or the watch itself.
I was also afraid about the battery life--since it does have to be charged on your USB port. Be NOT afraid. I used it everyday for almost a month and did not have to recharge it. Now that's awesome.
Just be careful. Nike+ SportWatch is highly coveted! I got my second one stolen, and this time right out of my bathroom as my landlord allowed workers to come in.
Perhaps Nike could include a GPS locator on its next version??? Just an idea!
I did not realize that the band was non-replaceable, 8 months in band starts to wear out. So I use some of the other fittings one day it completely breaks off did not have it tight and had it pretty loose at that point. Friend comes and visits me and he says "Oh I have no problems with mine". So I tell him he can have the chargers that I had. He forgets them but remembers them the second time he comes and visits. He calls me and says "You won't believe it I had not used my watch in a couple of months and I decided to use it and I picked it up and broke just like yours.
Now I could understand my scenario since I wore that thing everyday for it's short life span and it lasted me several 16 hour shifts at work for several months. I really liked the watch, it had a clear big negative display that needed no backlight. So you can say oh you used it too much or you where a moderate user. Clearly though my friend wasn't though and he probably wasn't a heavy user because he had a limted color options when he bought it. I didn't, I chose the all black version because it looked nice. So how did his break? I would avoid this hopefully Nike comes up with one that has replaceable bands without messing with the design of it. Also this thing lost track of time constantly after about 3 weeks of not syncing or charging it would be 3 minutes off. I always had the GPS off since I am not an outside runner so I did not have to charge it often.