BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on April 29, 2017
Really nice shoes but I feel they are a bit overpriced. This might be because of the celebrity/designer label (someone I've never heard of; I could Google the name, but frankly I don't give a s...), or maybe due to the fact that they sell really well. I couldn't find the color I wanted at any price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2016
Great pair of shoes, seem to be made of very sturdy material, unlike Vans that i had bought for my son who skateboards and ripped them after only a few days.
on August 17, 2016
Try on a pair/similar pair of Nike shoes in a store before ordering--my best advice unfortunately.
I can tell you I wear Adidas size 8.5, Puma size 9, and Asics/Onitsuka Tiger size 9.
They fit narrow (like most Nike shoes)--I have narrow feet so they fit my foot great.
I plan on wearing these with no socks or with thin socks so 8.5 is perfect. I could wear a 9, but I expect the shoes to stretch some (like all sneakers).
on May 19, 2016
I like the style and look of these shoes very much but after having them for a few months, they are still uncomfortable. They create a pressure point right above my toes every time I wear them that hurts for a few days after if I wear them for a whole day. I noticed this from the beginning and thought it would go away as I broke in the leather but after many weeks of wearing them, it does not get better. I wont be buying another pair. Maybe the canvas versions are more comfortable.
on January 10, 2017
The shoe fit tight i examined it and found the tongue was sewn to high up so i cut it further down and now they fit comfortably.
on September 5, 2015
Excellent shoe, the only issue was they were a bit too long and the last pair of Nike's purchased in this size and style fit differently. The first pair fit perfectly so it was somewhat surprising these would be a bit longer given that it was for a person who was still growing and it was the same size and style. Overall though, we were pleased. Prodcut arrived very fast as well.
on September 30, 2016
I really like these shoes. They make a pretty cool statement if I must say so myself.
on December 1, 2016
I tried them on they felt tight from the sides. It felt stiff maybe it's because of the leather ? I love the shoes tho I just hate the feeling of it being stiff.
on June 19, 2015
My son loves these shoes. On our 3rd pair but only because he out grew them. They're hard to wear out! Only downfall, arch support is absent. Why is it that arch support isn't part of more recreational/casual shoes?
on May 9, 2017
Had to return as the fit is small. Order a full size bigger than what you normally wear. Did not purchase another pair. Disappointed in Nike.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.