|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.95 - $159.99|
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight mesh upper for breathable comfort
- Midfoot webbing system wraps up from the midsole and integrates with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Partial mesh inner sleeve wraps the forefoot for a plush, comfortable feel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Minimal ride, maximum comfort. The Nike Flex Run 2014 Women's Running Shoe is made with lightweight mesh and a midfoot webbing system that integrates with the laces for lightweight breathability and an adaptive, supportive fit. Soft cushioning and articulated flex grooves offer plush comfort and natural range of motion..
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JJ33L82
- Item model number: 642767-012
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 7, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I read somewhere that Amazon lumps reviews of the same product from different companies into one thread. I double and triple checked that I ordered from "Nike" but this was shipped by "AllYouNeedLLC".
If these are truly real Nike's (which I highly doubt) then it's an awful shoe. Dissapointing too because I really need something I can tighten around my arch.
Easy return. Took pics and reported to "counterfeit@Nike.com"
Because I couldn't find these again at Penny's, I ordered from Amazon.
They arrived in an outer gray plastic shipping bag, normal stuff.
Once I opened that, the shoe box had no top to it. One shoe was brand new, the other shoe 'had been worn'. This shoe was also off, or defective. It had dirt in the shoe laces.
I was fully PO'd.
You'll get the shoe you ordered, but whether you can use that shoe is debatable.