- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- LIGHTWEIGHT FLEXIBILITY: Built for low-impact workouts and circuit training, these women's shoes are designed for flexibility and traction.
- DYNAMIC CONTAINMENT: Synthetic upper and heel strap of the Nike shoe adds support and containment.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Foam midsole is durable enough to double as the outsole, dramatically reducing weight. Rubber in high-wear areas adds durability.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed for low-impact workouts and circuit training, the Nike Flex TR 9 pairs a breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a supportive platform designed for flexibility and traction.
- Package Dimensions : 11.8 x 7.6 x 4.1 inches; 7 Ounces
- Item model number : AQ7491
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 30, 2019
- Manufacturer : Nike
- ASIN : B07HDSBV5K
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two thumbs down
The upper is very comfortable and I like a roomy toebox and don’t want things touching my toes.
Overall, fit as expected.
I hate these compared to the last 2 pairs I bought...
I agree with what everyone is saying about the tongue pressing into the top of your foot. Also, the heel sits a little low in the back, doesn't feel like the shoe is securely on. In general, there's no structure or support to these shoes.
I'm still going to keep these... I live in a pretty remote area in Asia. The sneaker selection here has small sizing. And it would take me 1 month to get something different from Amazon shipped here, so I'm settling bigtime.
I clearly wouldn't recommend these to anyone. If you have other options, take them! Spend your money elsewhere.
Honestly, I'm not even sure if I'll buy Nike Trainer's ever again if this is the direction their design is going. I thought it was a brand I could trust and I was wrong.
Top reviews from other countries
Disgusting product .. even already used item is handover to me .. packaging is worst .. I don't expect this kind or delivery from Amazon .. very disappointing