|Fits as expected||
$59.95 - $149.00
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Printed cross-training shoe in lightweight engineered mesh featuring lace-up closure, swoosh logo at side, and pull-tab at heel
- Neoprene-inspired inner sleeve for comfort and support
- Flexible construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Whether you're doing cardio, core, circuit training or other gym workouts, this Nike sneaker is designed for multidirectional movement with a lightweight, breathable mesh upper that offers superior support. You'll transition through your moves with ease i.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B01LX2NN26
- Item model number: 629832-401
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I wear 7 in men shoes also anyone there's pics hope it helps u decide
The Free's are supposed to give you the natural feeling of walking, almost like not having shoes on (so I've read), so naturally they don't have any kind of crazy good support, but she said they are really comfortable. She wears them to the gym as a training shoe. She said at first they were a little tight, we tried a size up but she decided to stick with the tighter one. After a few weeks they stretched out and fit perfect.
Hope that helps make your decision.