|Fits as expected||
$51.95 - $304.99
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.43" from arch
- No-sew overlays throughout
- Traditional tongue construction cushions lace pressure
- Minimal sockliner molds to foot's curvature
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The NIKE Free Run+ 5.0 women's running shoes take their cue from the workings of the bare foot while still providing protective cushioning on impact. They're crafted using Flywire technology for a snug-yet-flexible fit, and flex grooves in the Phylon midsole enhance natural motion for a more efficient stride. Rubber outsole lugs deliver dynamic, dependable traction..
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004BUZF9G
- Item model number: 642199-402
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you've owned a pair before, you will know they run 1/2 small (though you should always order a running shoes 1/2 size larger for the proper fit). Also, I would say these are more for narrow fit, if you have wide feet I don't know how well they will work. I recommend trying them in a store first (Finishline or the likes).
If you find the size that works for you, they are amazing. Kinda a cross between a birkenstock and a sneaker. Still recommend despite the sizing inconvenience.