|Fits as expected||
- Nike Free Technology - This shoe delivers the feel of training barefoot with a natural fit and enhanced flexibility.
- Breathable mesh upper - A highly breathable upper also built with synthetic upper for greater durability.
- Dynamic Fit system - It tailors the shoe perfectly to your foot and provide a great fit.
- Strategically Placed Carbon Rubber - under high-wear areas for durability.
- Reflective Details - For keeping you safe in low light conditions.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
MINIMALIST RUNNING / BAREFOOT RUNNING NIKE LADY FREE+ V3 RUNNING SHOES A soft, comfortable, and barefoot feel with a stylish looks. Formerly known as the 5.0, recommended for the runner using the free range for the very first time. Made to fit your foot like a second skin, the Nike Free Run+ V3 Running Shoe has a breathable mesh upper and a modified inner sleeve for a snug fit that moves with each stride. Also features the Dynamic Fit system, made up of 'fingers' of soft material that wrap the midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit. They move with the foot as you run, reducing the space between the foot and shoe for unparalleled comfort. A stretchy mesh inner sleeve with seamless overlays delivers a supportive, skin-like fit and the minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the foot's curvature for added support and comfort.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007VMGXO2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2012
- Average Customer Review: