- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 0.7 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0052L36OY
- Item model number: 704936-001
- Average Customer Review: 127 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #143,090 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Nike Women's Free 5.0 Running Sneaker
|Price:||$55.00 - $344.75|
- Durable Blue Force suede upper with zonal mesh ventilation on the sides
- Durable cupsole construction
- Lightly padded mesh lined collar with thin mesh tongue
- Black Nike Swoosh graphic on the sides
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the lightweight feel of Nike Free with the technical skate focus of Nike SB with a flexible Nike Free outsole and tread for a natural flexible feel on a lightweight upper.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second: The shoelaces are constantly coming undone! I have to double knot them, and plan on replacing them with lock laces at some point. Minor issues and overall, this is a fantastic shoe. I use it for dance aerobics, circuit, TRX and other toning/high impact cardio type classes and also for pickle ball (court sport). About me: I'm an avid exerciser (6-7 days a week), have flat feet and used to have terrible plantar fasciitis problems until I switched to barefoot style shoes. Now, I have very little to no foot pain and so always look for these type of shoes.
The length and width are fine, but the height (if you could call it that) is fairly tight, even after loosening the laces. The material they are made out of feels like a sort of leathery rubber with a slightly suede feeling. Aside from them being quite tight on the top (which causes me to lose circulation in my feet), the real issue is when I bend my foot. Due to the stiff fabric, the folding pinches the top of my foot and actually gives me a bruise and cuts off circulation even more. I am hoping that wearing them in will make them better, though. I will update this once they are worn-in.