Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Nike Womens Fundamental Fitness Gloves, Medium, Black
Color: Charcoal Grey (82801) / White/Black|Size: Medium|Change

on August 10, 2015
I am rather small and I ordered the large as I had tried them on in the store before. The medium or smaller is almost fit for a child. Most women would be a large.
12 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2016
I have been a big fan of this "Fundamental Training" glove style by Nike for a long time now. So much so, I gave my tween son my old (black in color) gloves and bought these distinctly different color pink gloves so I'd tell the difference between the two. I will say, I miss my black gloves, and more than just because it was a force of habit to always wear black gloves, but because the black gloves didn't show any dirt or grime like the gray padding of these gloves do. I didn't expect it to be that noticeable after the first couple weeks of wear, but I suppose that just goes to show how hard I actually push it weight training at the gym! These are lightweight, comfortable and are just a perfect fit. I will say, I had to size up larger than expected in comparison to other brands gloves, but with Nike, that doesn't seem to be too unusual. They are quick to put on and take off and the pink color is vibrant and cute!
on December 14, 2015
This is the 3rd pair of this glove that I have purchased over the past 2 years and they have progressively gotten smaller. I do not have a large hand (size 5.5 ring), but I have had to buy the large from the beginning, but the large is now extremely small and too tight to even just get buy with them. The quality is fine but not for daily, aggressive gym. I wear mine for spinning. Will not purchase again due to the inconsistent sizing issues.
3 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2018
Was super excited about these gloves. Unfortunately, they provided no grip whatsoever. Especially with my kettlebells, they were so slippery, it felt unsafe to use. I honestly had to go back to my cheap, torn pair of gloves because at least they provided grip. And yes, they are super tiny.
on July 18, 2016
Quality seemed nice, but the fit was not good. Used Nike's recommended sizing, small didn't fit, so we tried the medium. It felt the exact same as the small. Returned both the small and medium pair. 3 stars for quality, but disappointed with the fit.
on October 10, 2016
I ordered a size small and they were way too small-- I can't even use them. It was a complete waste of money. If you're thinking about getting a size small, push for a medium instead.
on April 7, 2018
I love these! I ordered a large but they’re still a little short but they still work for me. I have long bony hands so maybe they’re just bigger than your average lady bear’s.
on August 8, 2017
It's not very thick but it's ok. My main problem is that it runs small so maybe order a size up. I got a small (all my fitness gloves are small) and it " ends" before my hand does, so it's a little uncomfortable.
on September 10, 2016
Amazing gloves. I wish they had more sizes for me on other colors
on December 19, 2016
After I purchased I realized I bought small...it was too small...currently I use it often but its all busted out between the fingers. I nee dto sew it but just can;t be bothered. I just need a bigger size
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.