|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$72.94 - $127.95|
- rubber sole
- ***UPDATED*** Premium Full-Length Cushlon foam - More Cushioned than ever! It provides a soft yet responsive cushioning and a supportive feel whilst running.
- ***UPDATED*** Lower Profile Forefoot - for low-to-ground feel and provide extra mobility.
- ***UPDATED*** Lateral rubber blade outsole - For added sensory feedback as well as greater traction.
- BRS 1000 - Carbon rubber outsole for great durability in those areas that get worn very quickly.
- Nike Zoom - Included in the heel for low-profile, responsive cushioning. Keeping you going, for longer!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NIKE LADY AIR PEGASUS+ 29 RUNNING SHOES The Pegasus has always stood out for outstanding cushioning and comfort. Featuring a new full-length Cushlon foam which works in conjunction with a Nike Zoom Air unit in the feel for softer, more responsive cushioning and great forefoot flexibility. This updated version now also features a lower profile for improved mobility, making your running gait more efficient. A great neutral shoe featuring Nike waffle outsole for great traction, with a Nike Air unit in the midsole and soft crash pads for great impact protection. Made with Flywire technology, this ultra lightweight and strong new fabric gives great support without weighing the shoe down or compromising on comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008KADJHS
- Item model number: 524981
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue I had about a year ago was a small part of the rubber sole on the back part, coming a little loose on one shoe. Had it professionally fixed (glued back) and looks and feels like new. Had it pro fixed incase something else needed to be done instead of just gluing. Love my shoes (and spent a lot) so wanted to keep them ;)
Right now, there is a small tear on the left side near the pinkie toe area. :( (that's why I'm here, looking for a new fit) ;) anyway though...
Fits great.. I have the Nike+iPod installed and just love it. :)
Just Do It. ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this shoes. Super comfortable, airy and light. Great for flat-footed runners.Published 4 months ago by SaraLee
Love these shoes!! I have two pair in different colors. They are very comfortable and you barely know you have them on.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Just ordered my 4th pair. Think that says it all. I am 38 and run 30 - 40 miles/week. I get about a year out of each pair. My "retired" pair then becomes my work shoe. Read morePublished 6 months ago by amy walter
I have extremely small feet and these were great. But its time for a new pair!Published 8 months ago by pruittmm
My favorite Nike shoe, heck my favorite tennis shoe ever! This is my 4th pair and not my last! I have narrow feet, long toes and high arches. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Bryght
This is my third pair of Nike Air Pegasus shoes. They are comfortable and don't have any top seams that hurt my toes or feet. Great value and fit.Published 13 months ago by Susan A.
It could use a little more support in the heels. I seem to wear out shoes on the outside of my heel than the inner part so I wish it had more support there. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Mini Burrows