Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Free Run+3 Womens Running Shoes 510643-002 Black 7.5 M US
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: 7.5 M US|Color: Black/Reflective Silver/Pro Platinum|Change

on May 31, 2012
This is the second pair I have purchased. Great shoe with support for being on your feet all day. Has style for all ages.
on November 13, 2012
Shoe showed up in brand new box like it came right from the store. Exactly what was in the picture.
on January 2, 2013
I did not buy this shoe from Amazon, but I've had 2 pairs of these, and I will continue to buy them until they stop making them (hopefully never!). I teach very high impact fitness classes, and my shoes wear out every 3-4 months. I also have problems with my feet (bunions & toe issues), and I have never found a shoe that doesn't hurt my feet in one way or another.
on January 3, 2013
These shoes are light weight. They fit like a glove. Unlike other running shoes I can barely tell they are there and if you have ever taken any running classes, you'll know the key to great running is barefoot. Well, since the toe shoes creep me out and I will not run barefoot, I think these shoes are the second best thing. They run a little small so get a .5 size bigger than your usual. I would buy these again.
on March 7, 2014
Nike would be advised to get rid of the hard plastic inside the shoe body. It rubbed on my bunion something fierce where I had to cut the shoe in order to wear it. They would benefit going back to the softer body shoe for the Free. Did not enjoy this pair. Much prefer the older style.
on February 22, 2013
I didn't get these from amazon, but a different store and I'm glad I did. Because I'm usually a size 7, but you need to get a size up, because they're a bit tight. I got a 7.5 and they're amazing!!

My previous shoes were hurting my feet and my knee. But running in these, NO PAIN! They're great!!
on April 18, 2013
I have a hard time finding good fit shoes for the box area of my feet because I run high on my balls of my feel...often bought shoes with more padding to help with the bruising...but this flex shoe with limited padding gives my feet all the freedom of a bare foot feel with no slipping or banging of my toes.
on January 14, 2013
Great shoes - very comfortable, great flexibility and enough cushioning to wear on the streets of NYC! and they look great.
on February 3, 2013
I usually wear 6.5-7 and had to get these in 7.5. Once I got the right fit, very happy with the performance and look of these running shoes. No more shin pain! The vendor was fast with shipping and delivery.
on January 31, 2013
Since I didn't purchase these for myself, I cannot attest to the comfort they provide or the quality, but being a Nike, I am going to assume they are great. My Daughter-in-law uses them as her workout shoes, and hasn't complained about them. Not that she would - but she wanted them for her workouts.