|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $291.66|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Platform measures approximately .50"
- A visible Air-Sole unit to absorb shock, and a Solarsoft sock liner, to provide a forgiving, easeful feel in every foot strike
- Lightern than ever, durable as ever, and as comfortable as ever
- Heel pull tab
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Minimalism at its finest, the Nike Air Max Thea Print features a textile-based upper with synthetic and leather overlays. The injected Phylon midsole and outsole includes a visible Air-Sole unit and a Nike Solarsoft sockliner for impact protection and comfort..
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0052SSXAO
- Item model number: 599409-020
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 26, 2011
- Average Customer Review: