Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 5, 2015
Just tried these on, and I LOVE them!! They fit perfectly. Definitely for a narrow foot. I usually buy between 7-7.5 in size and ordered and 7.5 to be safe.
review image
on August 30, 2016
This shoe is beyond small. I wear a 8 in all my running shoes and I looked at the reviews and saw many saying to order a half size up. I ordered a 8.5 and it feels like a size 7!!! My foot is thin high arch but this is not a 8.5 for sure. The price of the shoe was great so I'll probably just give them to someone that needs shoes more than I do. It's not worth doing a return.
on July 22, 2015
Used to buying Nikes and I bought the same size I always do .... but these are tight and perhaps a little short. They make my feet go numb while trail running :(. If I were to buy these again I would go up a half size from my usual Nike size.
on September 15, 2014
Good if you have thin feet. if not then buy an half number up. e.g if you wear 8.5 like me then buy 9 specially if you wear sport socks.
apart from that its very nice, I received many compliments.
on September 18, 2016
I bought a full size larger for swelling and the shoe is tight around toe break.
I do need a large toe box. That's fine. But the break above the toe box is uncomfortable.
I'm returning them. Still looking. Nike Pegasus trail were fabulous. But they don't make them anymore. Ugh!!!
on August 12, 2016
i had to return these shoes because they fit totally different than my other nike's!! very very narrow couldn't even wear a sock with them!! i wear a 9.5 in all my nike's and i'm not even sure a 10 would fit in these.
on September 16, 2015
Whenever I buy a pair of Nike's I always take a size 9, but with this particular pair, they were way to tight at the top of my foot, but the width was fine. I really liked the shoes and if they were just a little bigger they would have been perfect. I'll just try the next size up.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2015
As others have noted, these shoes are somewhat narrow in the mid foot but I usually take a 11 N so I am ok with them if I wear thinner socks. The inserts are somewhat stiff rather than cushy but they feel supportive. I like the look ... sporty and cute.
on March 15, 2016
exelente
on July 27, 2015
I am actually surprised how well they fit and comfortable they are. I just ran with them today for a trail run and they are comfortable. I just have to break them in more! I give them a 4 because they seem just a tad stiff but otherwise they're great for trail running!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.