Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Color: Black|Size: 10x42|Change

Showing 11-20 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on September 10, 2013
Awesome set of binoculars!!! This is my first pair of expensive binoculars, and it will be my last! They work just as good and even brighter than a few of my buddies with binos that cost 2 and 3 times as much. Outstanding in low light and super clear. I wear glasses and they work perfectly over them. My only problem with them is that the lens caps are terrible, especially the little ones.
on July 4, 2013
buy these man!! You will not be disappointed. They are extremely clear, easy to focus and have a great rubberized coating on the outside. I use them for the search and rescue unit that i am a part of and also for hunting. Just a great product for the price. been using them for a year now and the only con i have found is that the eye cup covers fall off some, but the binoculars them selves are stellar!
on February 15, 2015
Great binoculars. I bought them for my dad to replace his Bushnell binos and these are head and shoulders better in quality and clarity. Great light gathering. Good eye relief. The little covers for the eyepiece seem kind of cheap but you can't have it all for the price.
on December 10, 2013
These are SUPERB binocs. I am very picky and price is usually irrelevant, but these binocs are as clear as my very expensive Zeiss rifle scope. Great in low light, I love the adjustable eye pieces, not a compact design but very ergonomic, comfortable and not heavy. I got the 8x42 and couldn't imagine a better binoc after only one trip afield.
on January 20, 2013
Got these as Christmas presents for hubby and me. The eye piece cover are pretty useless as don't fit unless you open the binoc's up which then changes your custom fit. The good is they work well for birding. The osprey across the marsh may not be in tight crisp focus but mid to clause range able to see and ID. Minimal aberrations as ground heats up. Meets my needs for now and price was right.
on February 1, 2015
I had been using Swift Plover 8X40 for a couple weeks that I borrowed from a friend and then decided to buy my own. Went to a couple outdoor stores and I decided on getting a Nikon but couldn't pick between either a 8X42 or 10X42. I ended up getting the 10X42 and I am glad I did. Compared to the 8X the field of view is smaller but you get a larger image and more clarity. Between the Swift and the Nikon I love the smaller size of the binoculars, and the fit in my hands. The Swift were really wide and the Nikon is compact and easy to focus.

These are in my opinion the best binoculars to buy if you are into birding or outdoor activities.

I would recommend getting the shoulder harness for them. The wider strap that comes with it is nice, but if you plan on using them for extended periods the straps really help.
on September 15, 2013
It's a great binocular for hunting purposes, clear, glasses friendly and nice matching focal distance. With 42 mm you get enough light and X8 magnification is big enough to see any big and small game in a shooting distance. If you can buy it under $150 it's a great deal which will last you a life long.
on May 19, 2014
I ordered these for a trip that may have put me in the tropics/marine environment. My trip went early and the package didn't make it. Optics we had available all fogged up except the nitrogen filled/sealed ones, so these would have been great.
These have great eye relief and adjustable (by rotating) eye cups. I don't have to remove my glasses if I don't want to and still get a full field of view. They can focus very close up, about 3-4 M (13 ft). The views are very clear with no aberration/color at the edge of the field like you usually see on cheap optics. My only complaint is the loose fitting caps for the eyepieces. They must have used the caps for a different pair of Nikon binoculars just to save a few bucks not having to stock another part number... pretty lousy and useless for keeping dust out. The caps fit my daughter's zoom Nikon binoculars, and were probably made to fit that model (or similar)
- Fix this Nikon -- I give it 3.5 only because of the lousy eyepiece caps... nice optics too bad they'll get all dusty because the caps are way too big, and keep slipping off in the case or when carried during a hike.
on March 11, 2013
I would recommend these binoculars to birders, hunters, sports fans. Very versatile size and power. I have a 20 year old pair of tasco binoculars and the difference is amazing. Very clear, excellent color. I have been buying more as gifts.
on January 18, 2013
Excellent binoculars. Exceptionally bright and clear optics. Easy to hold and focus. I gave it 4 stars because the lens caps suck. They dont stay on well and will be easily lost.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.