BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2013
This is my first "real"camera. What a great value for the $!!!! After spending about 30mins with a friend who is really into it I was able to take some awesome photos at my son's hockey game. It takes a bit to learn, I still am, but well worth it. Great value.
on April 10, 2013
This camera deserves a mention, you are thoroughly impressed by the quality of the pictures when you take photos, when I received my package contained everything and check all accessories, the quality of materials is very good, the screen has high brightness and lens it brings is more than enough to get decent photographs, we must stress that comes with a small flash incomporado on top.
on April 10, 2013
love it!!! the color quality is better than the cannon I just upgraded from. the website link that comes with step by step how to do everything and once you see it and do it with the instructions its pretty easy to work.....mine also came with a 55mm lens which I also love it. can switch the lens from manual or auto focus. also have a cheat sheet you can but to attch to your camera case
on January 5, 2013
I purchased this camera as a "back-up" camera to my Nikon D80 and also for the purpose of recording videos. For the price, it's a great camera! Using my 35mm lens, it record very crisp video and the sound quality isn't terrible, either! I'd definitely recommend it for someone wanting a more simple DSLR with the ability to record!
on September 17, 2014
This product simply doesn't need reviews. Its speak for itself. Great value in this bundle.
Great camera. The VR lens are amazing And the bag stores everything protecting and its made with a material water resistant.
Again a great value.
on July 11, 2012
After years of using the basic "point and shot" and then that earlier this year bought a Kodak Z990 (mostly to get used to the size of the device, although obviously the D5100 is much larger and heavier lol) I decided to buy it model after months of what I thought was an endless and insatiable search and comparison of equipment on the web pages that I think about photography pioneers such as DxOMark, DPReview, Snapsort, Sortable and KenRockwell.

The toughest battles were fought mainly between brands Nikon and Sony, I also did important considerations for Pentax and Canon. The only Canon camera that I loved was the 60D but is very expensive for me ($ 1000), I believe that Canon is more to a professional level, that is, to dare to buy any of the 5D Mark but at a lower level other brands Nikon, Sony and Pentax are better. I liked the Pentax K-5 and K-30 mainly because they are practically immune to water, dust and extreme conditions (which gives them great advantage over other brands), but I fall on the same theme money are cameras over $ 900, and are therefore out of reach.

So stay in the range of Nikon and Sony whose excellent performance at a lower price level of professionalism and superior to all other brands. I have to note that by Nikon took into account the D3200 and D5100 and by Sony A580 only (this because of information supplied by people DxOMark about the "low noise at high ISO"). The Sony A580 was out of competition due to increased price of $ 850 to over $ 900 while for example the D5100 down to $ 650, almost $ 300 less. I must report that I began to consider Sony's NEX series, especially the new NEX-F3 (the characteristic "bounce flash" and a folding screen to take you forward your own pictures was what I liked), but , also I gave up because I said to myself, for just $ 50 more would take a more serious and professional equipment like the Nikon D5100!.

Anyway, I was the fight between the D5100 and D3200, this was the final battle (the hardest and most difficult of all) by the side of the D3200 had a new processor Xpeed 3, a 24MP sensor and a menu of friendly options for beginners like me. On the side of the D5100 had a 360 ° rotatable screen, a device a step up professionally and special effects systems like HDR. All this fight for a little difference of $ 50!. I finally ended up deciding for the D5100 compared to D3200 for two reasons: The screen can be rotated (helps me sometimes to take pictures of my little daughter just months old) and $ 50 less than I paid for it that were used to purchase an accessory , the SB-400 (do not forget to buy it, is very good and help a thousand times the flash with the camera by default).

I hope my experience captured here will help them do.
on April 8, 2015
Love it! Would recommend to any serious photographer. Bundle was a great deal! $$
on June 12, 2017
Perfecto!!
on July 30, 2014
Glad to have made the change from Canon to Nikon. So far the camera has been working great, I am yet to really take advantage of all its features.
on December 19, 2013
Only good words to be spoken about this camera. Seems all of Nikon's DSLR cameras are well worth the price for a professional photographer, yet this camera gives you all the tools with a lower price AND usability by a picture taking noob. Point and click! If you're not sure it was a good photo, just keep clicking! EXCELLENT CAMERA!