Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nikon 16-35mm f4G ED AF-S VR Nikkor Lens" and save 25% off the $1,359.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Nikon 16-35mm f4G ED AF-S VR Nikkor Lens
|Price:||$1,462.05 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wide Angle Lens
- Vibration Reduction
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Filter/attachment size: 77mm
- Weight: Approximately 680 g/24.0 oz.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra wide-angle zoom lens that covers focal lengths from 16mm to 35mm. Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to 2.5 stops* slower than would otherwise be possible. *Based on CIPA Standard. This value is achieved when attached to an FX-format digital SLR camera, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position. The adoption of Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghost and flare. An ultra wide-angle zoom lens that, while offering a wide angle view of 107°, is compatible with 77mm screw-on filters. Fixed maximum aperture of f/4. ED glass and aspherical lens elements are utilized for a new optical design that achieves high resolution. Quiet focusing with built-in Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Two focus modes selectable - M/A and M