Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 796 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 816 reviews
on May 14, 2014
I needed an extra battery for my battery grip for my D3300 and this is a legit buy! It's the actual Nikon battery. I recommend buying through here. Best price and it's better to go legit sometimes!
on August 6, 2015
review image review image review image review image
on July 20, 2014
Battery works great for my D5300. Normally I take a ton of pictures so having multiple batteries really helps extend the time I can be shooting. I usually get around 500+ shots on a single charge, more if I have GPS off on the camera. I don't usually have WiFi enabled but I still usually get around 300-400 shots when I have both that and GPS on.
on April 8, 2014
I painfully searched all of the suggestions on Amazon looking for an extra battery. Most of the cheap imitations had very mixed reviews, so I sucked it up and bought the name brand product. The peace of mind was well worth the extra cost. It charges, it fits, and it lasts for many, many pictures. Very happy with this battery
22 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2014
I bought this battery a month or so ago as a second battery to put in my battery grip. I am wary of rechargeable batteries in general because of the potential for fires so I opted to spend the extra bucks and get the Nikon battery. This one has a bit more capacity than the one that came with my D5100. It charged up fine and is now in service with the older battery. You just have to ask yourself is it worth the risk of ruining your $700.00+ camera to save $20.00 on the battery.
on July 3, 2016
Works as advertised.

But off brand batteries are better bang for your buck.

Many months after buying this, I bought Wasabi brand batteries. It's $22 for 2 batteries.
Sure it has slightly less charge than the Nikon - but only slightly.
Even if it was 50% less power, it'd still be a full Nikon charge for half the price of a Nikon battery.

That being said, if you have to buy brand name, this is great! :)
on April 17, 2017
Don't waste time with anything but these if you own a Nikon. Wasabi Sucks! Power 2000 Sucks! Buy one of these and get 4 or 5 times the run time of a Wasabi. Don't cheap out. It's not worth it. Learn from my mistake.
on June 23, 2017
Its the real deal from Nikon. I wanted an extra battery for my D3300 and this fit the bill. Im a bit OCD about batteries and I don't like using 3rd party batteries on specialized equipment. AAA batteries are AAA batteries, and Ill put whatever in the TV remote. But for my camera, I want the manufacturers battery and that's what I got. Good stuff, very happy.
on March 30, 2017
Perfect battery. Great long lasting life. Highly recommend. I own three of these batteries and keep them all charged and with me when I go out photographing subjects. I used only one battery all day long and couldn't believe it never died on me. I still keep all three charged just in case. But this is a perfect battery.
on March 19, 2017
I have a Nikon D3300 that I purchased a couple of years ago. It came with a Nikon battery but said battery died a month ago. I bought a non-name-brand battery from Best Buy which didn't work. I later found out that you should always try to buy the name brand battery of your camera.I bought this battery to correct my mistake and it's been working like the original had.