3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Mountings||Nikon FX|
|Lens Description||300 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||300 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70 300 mm.Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
- Lens, frond and real cap, HB 36 Hood and CL 1022 Pouch / Packaging type : White box(Bulk Packaging)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built In Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
Nikon CRTNK70300KRB 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G VR DX AF-P ED Zoom-NIKKOR Lens - (Renewed)
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
|Sold By||Willoughby's Established 1898||Mercrius Ten Million||Amazon.com||6ave||Adorama||Adorama|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Nikon FX||Nikon DX||Nikon F||Nikon F||Nikon FX||Nikon F|
|Focus Type||Ring-type ultrasonic||Micro-type ultrasonic||Micromotor||Autofocus||Ring-type ultrasonic||Autofocus|
|Item Dimensions||5.67 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches||4.84 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches||4.61 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches||3.00 x 5.00 x 3.00 inches||4.53 x 3.27 x 3.27 inches||4.92 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches|
|Item Weight||1.64 lbs||1.28 lbs||0.96 lbs||0.99 lbs||1.76 lbs||0.88 lbs|
|Maximum Aperture||4.5||4.5||f/4||4.5 millimeters||f/3.5||f/4.5|
|Maximum Focal Length||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||300|
|Minimum Aperture||32||32||5.6||6.3 millimeters||38||22|
|Minimum Focal Length||70 millimeters||55 millimeters||70 millimeters||70 millimeters||28 millimeters||70|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||67 millimeters||58 millimeters||62 millimeters||—||77 millimeters||58 millimeters|
L3)NIKON 70-300MM F4-5.6G Vr (2161)
From the Manufacturer
This high-power, high-performance 4.3x telephoto zoom with VR image stabilization lens allows better hand-held telephoto shooting ED glass.
- High-power 4.3x Telephoto Zoom-Nikkor lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 105-450mm lens on 35mm SLR
- Two Nikon Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver superior optical performance for both digital and 35mm photography. ED glass minimizes chromatic aberrations, contributing to superb contrast and resolution performance
- Focus as close as 4.9 ft throughout entire zoom range
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast and quiet auto focusing, along with quick switching between auto focus and manual operation (M/A and M)
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject-working distance through the focus range
- Non-rotating front element provides for convenient use of circular polarizing filters and the Nikon Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
- A nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
SERIAL #US3662005 FULL 14 DAY NO HASSLE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND A 90 DAY PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this lens and went out to explore a focal length range that I almost never use, basically topping out at the 120mm setting on my zoom, or at 105mm on my primes. Wow! This lens is fun. I am now seeing in narrow angles, and extracting tiny elements out of the environment that I would have not have seen or just ignored. I paid 500 dollars for this (toy), and I have been out shooting so much now with a fresh perspective.
I used this lens on my full frame camera with good results, but on my DX Nikon D7200, the extra reach is even more fun. The image stabilization makes hand-holding effective in most normal lighting. I set my auto-ISO to kick up the ISO when the shutter speed hits 1/400th, and use the lens wide-open on aperture priority. I get a very high amount of technically good photos with this approach.
My photography is better for my having bought this lens.
Do note that I usually shot micro, often in nature without access to a tripod, so although I am used to steadying my shot without the tripod I am not used to the length of the barrel on this lens.
The pictures here are taken with this lens on a D3300 (the slight distortion of the pictures are likely due to this entry level camera used to test the lens and not the lens itself). The red-shouldered hawk pictures were taken on a tripod using a remote shutter. The red cardinal picture was taken without a tripod. In all pictures the lens was extend to its max length, 300mm. The one close-up of the red-shouldered hawk is cropped after the pictures was taken. All other pictures were not cropped.