Nikon 800mm f/5.6E AF-S NIKKOR FL ED VR Lens with 1.25x Teleconverter - Bundle with Feisol Rapid Carbon Fiber Tripod, LensAlign MkII Focus Calibration System, PC Software Pack, and More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Lens Description||800 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||800 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 800mm Lens - AF-S Teleconverter TC800-1.25E ED - Slip-on Front Lens Cap - LF-4 Rear Lens Cap - Lens Hood - 52mm Screw-on NC Filter - LN-2 Lens Strap - CT-801 Trunk Case - Monopod Collar - BF-3B Front Lens Cap (Teleconverters) - CL-0715 Case - Nikon 5 Year USA Warranty (1 Year International + 4 Year USA Extension) - LensAlign MkII Focus Calibration System - - Feisol Classic Rapid Carbon Fiber Tripod - Cleaning Kit - Lens Wrap - LensPen Lens Cleaner - Pc Software Package
- An FX-format compatible AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR with the longest focal length in the history of NIKKOR autofocus lenses.
- Constructed of two fluorite lens elements. The lens is equipped with two fluorite lens elements used in IC steppers and scanners that require extreme precision. The superior transmissivity from the infrared to ultra-violet range demonstrates superior chromatic aberration compensation throughout the visible range.
- Equipped with two ED lens elements for sharp rendering and superior optical performance.
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively prevents the internal reflections that cause ghost and flare.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR offers the longest focal length of 800 mm in the history of NIKKOR autofocus (AF) lenses, as well as a maximum aperture of f/5.6. Adoption of two fluorite and two ED lens elements has resulted in excellent rendering with effective reduction of chromatic aberration, superior resolution, and high contrast. In addition, Nano Crystal Coat makes for clear, consistent rendering with incredible ghost and flare suppression. When the teleconverter is used with this super-telephoto lens, the electromagnetic aperture enables stable exposure (AE) with high-speed continuous shooting. The lens is also equipped with a vibration reduction (VR) mechanism offering performance equal to an increase in shutter speed of 4.0 steps. This new lens enables certain capture of the perfect moment for professional sports and press photographers, as well as advanced amateurs who enjoy photographing birds and wildlife. The dedicated 1.25x AF-S TELECONVERTER TC800-1.25E ED is supplied with the AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR. Together, a focal length of 1000 mm is achieved, making it the perfect combination for recording the dynamic movement or expressions of athletes from distances. What's more, the AF-S TELECONVERTER TC800-1.25E ED is Nikon's first teleconverter to be constructed with an ED lens element. It is designed specifically for use with the AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR to ensure the same level of performance available when the lens is u
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|