Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on December 23, 2012
I will recommend it to all photographers. I usually forget the cleaning cloth when talking the camera around and having this piece from Nikon attached to my camera will keep it always with me.
on December 16, 2011
I purchased as a gift. I thought, it was a nifty stocking stuffer, for the person who has just about everything. Shipped fast, product recvd in good condition.... Hope the gift is liked...
on September 8, 2011
Handy little gem. Great for cleaning filters, viewfinders and even your glasses :) If there was ever a complaint, that would be the price... it is just a piece of microfiber cloth after all...
VINE VOICEon December 1, 2010
How can you go wrong? It's always with my camera, I don't have to hunt for it in the bag nor forget to bring it. It's easy to whip out and use and rollup to put it back. Simple but effective.
on May 28, 2013
Folds into its own little carrier. Has nice clip to hang on camera strap. Wouldn't mind if it was slightly longer for my 55-300. It just barely reaches the end when hung from the neck strap.
on August 5, 2015
Finally a cleaning clothe that I can clip onto my camera strap and have it when I need it. Sometimes gets in the way when attempting odd angles, but still worth having with me at all times.
on December 26, 2014
Very good product, but the ads make it look bigger than it is. It is about the size of 1/2 of a man's handkerchief. It does the job, but would have been a "five" if it was larger.
on January 16, 2013
it does what it's supposed to and being small and clipping to my camera strap it's always there so I am never tempted to use anything else to wipe the lens or the lcd screen on my camera.
on June 1, 2008
Not much to say here - it delivers what it says. Nice and compact. It stays in my camera bag wherever I go and is there when i need it.
on February 22, 2014
I wear glasses full-time and also have a D5100. I use this for both and it works great for removing my toddler'a smudge fingerprints from the glass without damaging it. Quality product.