Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 4, 2013
I do a considerable amount of night photography. And prior to utilizing Nikon's Fog Eliminator I had to wipe my lens every 8-10 minutes on windless days where the temperature was falling. I would also wipe down my tripod as the metal stands would dew up before my lens would and it was visibly would be a good indicator on whether I needed to wipe the lens again. Well I treated my D7000's lens protective clear cover with a portion of one of the enclosed dry clothes and my sons Canon point and shoot. I have seen my tripods legs dew up but not the lens. Now that was reasonably impressive and saved me a lot of effort. At this point I would not go as far as to eliminate the dew'ing of my lens completely. But so far so good. I bought three packs, each packet having three cloths, and each cloth was reusable until it appears dirty.
on March 24, 2016
Work as advertised. I keep one in a Ziploc in my fanny pac at all times. Helps prevent them from gather dust, debris, or moisture so that I don't scratch my lenses on my binos. Package does not contain a zip feature so the Ziploc is necessary.
on March 6, 2015
This is a must have for any amateur or professional photographers bag. I find myself going from the outdoor to indoor quite a bit when I visit the local Zoo and that produces a lot of fog on the lenses (especially in the amazonia exhibit). I have used other products such as sprays but I have not had much success with them. With the Fog Eliminator I was able to give the lenses a quick wipe and used them all day going from about 20 degrees outdoor to 85 degrees indoor without having to reapply. What was really nice is I was able to use the wipe two more times before I had to discard it (but I am sure I could have saved it for even more uses if i had put it in a small ziplock). I highly recommend this product to anyone that has issues with fogged up photos.
on December 4, 2015
I had never dived into the world of fog protection for my glasses before so I tried this and fog tech (which is a wet solution). In the Chicago winter the cold always causes fog, After trying both for two days each this so far is my preferred. Very easy to apply and doesn't blur my eyesight. Downside is it doesn't last the whole day so by the time I'm ready to commute home I need to reapply it. It did come with three wipes but I think I read they were only good for 5 applications each. We'll see. With that said, for the morning commute they worked in snow and 25°F weather so I'm happy enough.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I'm beginning to believe that there's no anti-fog product that will work when you're living on the edge of the Amazon rainforest. Based on the reviews, this one seemed to be my best bet to prevent my spectacles and camera lens from fogging when leaving an air-conditioned area for the hot and humid outside air.

Unfortunately, it does not work at all for spectacles and with limited success on the camera lens. However, I will continue to use this product until something better comes along, as instead of the whole lens fogging up after being treated, there were only random patches of fog on the camera lens, and these cleared up a lot faster than with the untreated lens. (I gave up on the spectacle lenses)

If anyone can suggest what I may be doing wrong, I'll be more than pleased to revisit this review through fog-free lenses.

Amanda Richards, December 15, 2011
33 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2015
Worked great on my Julbo glacier glasses, at least in the warmer weather we're having now. Previously they always fogged up due to the proximity they sit on your face and the side shields that prevent any ventilation. You have to wipe with this first, then come behind with a regular lens cloth or lint-free pad to take the streaks out (kind of like with Rain-X on your car windshield). But it definitely cuts down the fogging. Maybe when winter comes I'll be less impressed but for now it does what I need it to do.
on December 9, 2014
Bought them to use on binoculars and they work great! I would often find my binoculars fogging up when I'd bring them to my eyes while out birding. These cloths have eliminated that annoyance. I have also loaned one to people who are having trouble with their glasses fogging up, and it worked for them, too.
on March 3, 2015
These have been life savers. My mom and I hike in the Smokies every year, and I can't even begin to explain to you how irritating it is to have to stop and wipe the fog off your glasses every five minutes. These wipes have totally eliminated the need for me to do that. Even after hours of hiking in the humidity and sweating like mad, there was not a trace of fog on my glasses. Highly, highly recommend. Just make sure you do exactly as the instructions say, and it works great.
on June 23, 2016
I play ice hockey and played for years without vision correction because I don't wear contacts and glasses fog up. A teammate of mine let me try this product on my glasses before a game and it works really well. I am able to play with clear vision for a full game (no fog at all) and use a single wipe for 10 or 12 games without a problem.
on September 28, 2010
I've tried all kinds of anti-fog liquid drops, and this dry cloth beats everything, hands down. It actually WORKS! -- which is a great deal more than I can say for most of the liquid products on the market. And it works better than any of them. Plus, you can use each cloth many times, and it keeps on working. And you don't have to wait for anything to dry. Wipe the goggles and you're ready to go.

It's gentle on my goggle mirrored surfaces and does not appear to create additional wear on the goggles. I've used this product for over a year, now.

First class product. It completely solved my goggle fogging problem. Thank you, Nikon!