Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon 8202 Sportstar 10 X 25mm Binoculars
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 20, 2010
After reading a few of the reviews here I thought it best to add one more saying these are worth the price. Small light weight and easy to adjust, I found them to be very useful. My only complaint is that they don't come with a front lens cover. Other than that, they fit the need for easy to carry binoculars.
on January 8, 2008
Compact, easy to focus binocular. It has a carrying case with strap so it can go to the woods easily. I look forward to using it almost daily from my sun porch and when I go birding this spring.
on May 6, 2013
I bought these to get up close in my son's baseball games and ocassional use while hiking. The binoculars arrived in good condition and provide clear and sharp visibility. The main attractive for me was portability ---these binoculars are easy to carry and are very light. Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase, the binoculars are of good quality and fit my needs ---highly recommended for the price.
on November 20, 2008
I"ve got 50 year's experience with good binoculars and wanted a knock-around, inexpensive pair that was waterproof, fit in my pocket like these clamshells, and had good optics (obviously). I've generally used Nikon and Bushnells, so I started with those. While these Nikons are light, and well designed, the optics are not good. The binoculars were out of alighment and gave me headaches. I finally decided on Vortex Typhoons - which are a GREAT binocular for the money. I was amazed at the quality of the Vortex over the Nikons and Bushnells.
66 comments| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2011
Easy to use; easy to store and like nearly everything Nikon makes, worth the money. For an inexpensive pair of binoculars, I am delighted with it and for what it does.
on April 11, 2013
I had a pair of the cheap "sporting goods store" brand, so I was hesitant about the price until I found that my sister-in-law had purchased the same ones.

WOW !!! There is no comparison between these and my old ones. Great Quality !!! Why did I wait so long ???
on May 19, 2013
The binoculars seem to work fine. I plan on using them for our upcoming trip to South Africa. My only disappointment was I thought they were waterproof and they aren't
on January 21, 2013
Just what I expected good quality nikon product at a good price no compliants on this end perfect x-mas present
on May 16, 2013
The binoculars have good optics for size and price. I usually have trouble using binoculars as for some reason my eyes do not
focus well. I do not wear glasses . Once the optics are set for distance you do not need to change them very often. I like the lightness of the binoculars as I have a history of neck surgery and have a plate in my neck - no problem with these. I did not like the strap and their attachment stays are useless; came right off so I will have to figure something out. All in all, a very good value!
on June 1, 2013
Purchased these binoculars because I couuldn't find our other pair. These are much beter than the other pair. They are wxcellent for bird watching in the back yard. I highly recommend them.

See 1 answered question