Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 14, 2011
I love this binocular. It is easy to operate, good combination of range, stabilization and weight. Good use of all purpose watching. I would recommend this to my friends.
2 helpful votes
on August 6, 2012
Awesome pair of binoculars for the price. Excellent Nikon quality. Also bought my son a pair of the these for his first deer hunting trip.
on March 17, 2013
Great Product!! it works great and is what I expected. I can not wait to buy some more nikon products.
on April 21, 2012
I bought these as a gift to my room mate and he absolutely loves them. He likes bird watching, and uses them quite frequently
on June 29, 2011
Great mechanism, perfect view... so clare (lightness) excelent for my purpose: bird watching, (and of course for many other uses).
on December 15, 2011
Great clear view when searching over marsh for ducks. Easy to work with glasses. Lens cap holders will not get lost.
on August 11, 2009
Took awhile to get used to the eye piece adjusters but these binoculars are really bright and clear.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 24, 2010
Received these Binoculars last month. Although I haven't use them much. I found that they have a plastic toy feel and look. Although, when actually handled, the binos seem to be solid with good, not extraordinary, glass. The accompanying case and strap also seem cheap and poorly constructed.
They are fairly heavy and long. I found them to expensive for the quality.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on June 4, 2011
Perfect size! Perfect weight! Exactly what I needed for my trip to Africa! Exactly as advertised! They did the job!!!
on November 26, 2010
I purchased these binoculars from Amazon based on the Nikon name and customer reviews. I suppose my expectations were too high. The optics were respectable, with well lit imagery. The disappointing part was the made in China construction, they felt cheep. They were bulky and heavy and the focus adjuster felt crappy. I returned them, and purchased the Bushnell Legends, they are constructed in China as well, but they are very nice for the money. The glasses feel great and work exceptionally well, plus they come with a great case and extra goodies. The truly amazing part is you can get such incredible binoculars these days for such a little amount of money, doesn't seem realistic. No candy coating, just callin it as I see it.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question