Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nikon 8245 ACULON A211 8x42 Binocular (Black)" and save 19% off the $89.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Camera Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Accidental damage starts day one; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs.
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift.
- Cancel anytime; Products used for commercial or business purposes are excluded
Nikon 8245 ACULON A211 8x42 Binocular (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ACULON A211 8x42 binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics
- Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups allow for comfortable viewing during extended periods of use
- Made with Aspherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses bright and clear images in most lighting conditions
- The smooth central focus knob makes these binoculars simple to operate and easy to focus
- A durable rubber-armored coating ensures a non-slip grip, even in wet conditions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Quality and Affordability
The ACULON A211 10-22x50 zoom binoculars feature adjustable 10-22-power multicoated lenses and 50mm objectives fabricated with Nikon’s exclusive lead and arsenic free Eco-Glass. The BaK4 Porro prism systems within all ACULON A211 binoculars deliver a high quality image under a multitude of lighting conditions, making these binoculars effective from dawn till dusk. All together the ACULON A211 10-22x50 zoom binoculars are a quality, cost effective choice.
ACULON 10-22x50 Zoom Features
Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses
A triad of optical technology is integrated into the ACULON A211 binoculars. The unique zoom feature delivers a wide range of magnifications that can be quickly tailored to the situationv, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness. The Nikon Eco-Glass ’ lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition.
Smooth Central Focus Knob and Eyepiece Zoom
The fast and smooth range of focus allows for quick viewing in addition to the ACULON A211 line’s comfortable and ergonomic design. The eyepiece mounted Zoom Lever allows fast magnification changes from 10x through 22x.
Turn-and-Slide Multi-Click Rubber Eyecups
The turn-and-slide multi-click rubber eyecups allow users to adjust the eye relief for a custom fit—providing a full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
Durable Rubber-Armored Coating
ACULON A211 10-22x50 zoom binoculars are built to handle virtually any environment you can bring them into. No matter what the weather conditions may be, you will always have a sure, non-slip grip on your binoculars, making them one piece of equipment you can always count on to perform.
Nikon No-Fault Repair/Replacement Policy*
For Binoculars, LaserForce Rangefinder Binoculars, Riflescopes, Scope Mounts and Fieldscopes.
Nikon is dedicated to quality, performance and total customer satisfaction. If your Nikon Binocular, LaserForce Rangefinder Binocular, Riflescope, Scope Mount or Fieldscope requires repair not covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty, just send it to us and Nikon will at our option repair or replace the product at no charge.
*Excludes lost or stolen products and intentionally caused damage, and also excludes Nikon Rangefinders, StabilEyes Binoculars & Specialty Optics.
Compare with similar items
Gosky 10x42 Binoculars for Adults, Compact HD Professional Binoculars for Bird Watching Travel Stargazing Hunting Concerts Sports-BAK4 Prism FMC Lens-With Phone Mount Strap Carrying Bag
Nikon 8246 ACULON A211 10x42 Binocular (Black)
Celestron 71332 Nature DX 8x42 Binocular (Green)
Bushnell Falcon 10x50 Wide Angle Binoculars (Black)
Nikon 8244 ACULON A211 7x35 Binocular (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4.13 x 8.07 x 4.13 in||2.1 x 5.75 x 4.96 in||4.13 x 8.1 x 4.13 in||2 x 5.3 x 4.9 in||8.2 x 9.3 x 4.2 in||4.13 x 8.07 x 4.13 in|
|Item Weight||2.38 lbs||1.54 lbs||1.68 lbs||1.75 lbs||18.3 lbs||2.32 lbs|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42||42 millimeters||42||42||50 millimeters||35 millimeters|
ACULON A211 8x42 binoculars come in black or Real tree Extra Green camouflage and are built with a lightweight, ergonomic design. These binoculars are perfect for those looking for extremely versatile, high quality, and economically priced optics. The 8x42 ACULON A211 binoculars deliver a slightly higher mid-range magnification in a compact design with 42mm objectives. They comfortably facilitate a wide field of view and are light enough to be carried with ease to any outing or event. Built to last with eco-safe components and designed to perform in a variety of conditions, the ACULON A211 8x42 binoculars are sure to bring you even closer to the action and give you an experience nothing short of incredible, all at a very affordable price.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would definitely recommend these to anyone!!
Astronomical applications are a bit more demanding on optics than terrestrial applications typically are, and these binoculars delivered decent star images for their respective cost.
NOTE: The "diopter" on the binos I received was a bear to turn and adjust until it got worked around a few dozen times, and if you've got large hands as I do, the screw-out eye cups will get in the way of your twisting the diopter (someone with smaller fingers would not be bothered by this). But once the diopter gets worn in, all is well.
I find that many people never learn to use a binocular correctly, as they don't adjust the diopter to suit their individual eye strengths.
Most of us, by the time we're adults, have slightly different eye strengths between our left and right eyes, and if you don't adjust your binos to accommodate this, they will never function optimally for you and you'll never be getting you money's worth out of them.
Binoculars are ostensibly two small refracting telescopes joined together to yield a binocular (a/k/a stereo) view. To adjust a binocular for your eyes, do the following:
1) Pick a distant, bright target. I like to use a bright star or planet. But it can be anything--a STOP sign, say.
2) Cover the objective lens (at the front) on the side of the binocular that does not have a diopter adjustment for the eyepiece. Now, look at your target and focus it as sharply as you can, using the center focusing adjustment, viewing through that side of the binocular only. Is the image as sharp as you can get it?
3) Now, cover the objective lens you just looked through in Step 2, and look at your target again through the other side. This time, adjust the focus using only the diopter wheel on the eyepiece you are looking through (do not touch the center focuser). Rotate the diopter left or right until your target is as sharp as it is going to get. When the image is sharp--you're done!
4) Uncover both objective lenses and have at it--the binocular has been adjusted for your eyes! From here out, just use the center focuser on anything you want to look at!
If you didn't know this, and haven't done this, most of you will be surprised at how much improvement you'll see immediately. And unless somebody readjusts the diopter, you should be set for any viewing you want to do.
Since I share my binos with my wife, I usually reset the diopter before any viewing session, as it takes just seconds to do so.
If you found this review helpful please click the helpful button :)