Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on April 4, 2014
It is a super portable and versatile binocular. The damp of the knobs are perfect with proper rotating resistance. It is light weight, handy and able to be continuously adjusted from 8* to 24*, but never sacrifice its capability of magnification and clearness. I highly recommend it and would like to give it a 6-start rating if I can. It is the best binocular you can have at this price.
on August 23, 2017
For an 8x bino, these are great. I used the zoom to look at a bird that was a silhouette in a tree about 40 feet away. With the low end of the magnification, I couldn't see the colors. At the high end magnification, I easily identified it. Also used it with solar eclipse protection during the Aug. 21, 2017 eclipse to see the sun closer. It worked just fine.
on March 9, 2017
They're okay, I bought these hoping to do some spotting for target shooting and to see out a little further then my 10x scope. I thought the 24x would be great. It's really not any better then my 10x scope. I wouldn't return them, they are worth the price, but don't buy them expecting a lot.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2015
These are beautiful, light weight, but powerful binoculars. They are small, so very good for travel.
on May 2, 2017
they're great variable power compact easy carry could use a better carry case
on March 31, 2017
These are awesome! I have owned two pairs and they work great.
on August 4, 2017
I really am in love with these fine binoculars. They are light in weight and so much easier to use than the heavy old things we have. I read all the reviews on line and decided to try these, and I have not been disappointed.
on October 24, 2016
A fine ,smooth operating zoom binocular,with bright optics.
on March 6, 2015
Very lightweight and compact. I use them mostly for birdwatching. When not in use, very convenient to keep them in the case on my belt. Adjustment is good. Zoom works well but you need to be very steady if using full zoom. Minor irritiation is that focus needs to be slightly readjusted when zoom is changed. Seem to be good quality coated lenses but I am not an expert. Good value.
on September 1, 2013
Great in daylight, but image can get too dark to see when you zoom in on darker areas. Perfect to carry around for outdoor use.