Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
|Model Name||AF-S 50/1.8G|
|Type of product||DSLR|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Your DSLR’s Best Friend
A must-have for standard portraits and everyday use, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G is a lens that will absolutely surprise you. The 50mm focal length (75mm equivalent on DX format cameras) with a fast f/1.8 aperture allows you to capture stunning images with a shallow depth-of-field, letting your subjects stand out from their backgrounds. The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G may soon become your new favorite lens.
Brilliance In Any Light Get Astonishing Low Light Results
This lightweight standard lens is a great travel companion because you never know when a beautiful, sunny day will turn cloudy and rainy. With its fast f/1.8 aperture, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G will capture even low-light situations with stunning brilliance.
Beautiful Background Blur Achieve More Natural Depth Of Field
Whether you're shooting portraits, food or nature—indoors or outdoors—the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G renders a beautiful, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings. And its 50mm focal length is perfect for creating natural perspective in your photographs.
Capture Every Detail Shoot Tack-Sharp Portraits Every Time
Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare, while the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G's Aspherical Lens Element (AS) virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberrations, even when shooting at the widest available aperture. Pair that with Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, and you can be sure all of your portraits will be tack sharp.
Silent Wave Motor
AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM). This technology converts 'traveling waves' into rotational energy to focus the optics. This enables high-speed autofocusing that's extremely accurate and super quiet.
Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens. This makes it possible to seamlessly switch to fine manual focusing while looking through the viewfinder.
A lens with a curved, non-spherical surface. Used to reduce aberrations and enable a more compact lens size. Aspherical lenses minimize coma and other types of lens aberrations, even when used at the widest aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting distortion in wide-angle lenses and help contribute to a lighter, more compact design by reducing the number of standard (spherical) elements necessary. Aspherical lens elements correct these distortions by continuously changing the refractive index from the center of the lens.
Super Integrated Coating
Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.
What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens, 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G, CL-1013 Soft Lens Case, 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
USA MODEL SERIAL #6048913 FULL 14 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND A 90 DAY PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY