Check fit by model:
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Saturday, Dec 10
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Very Good
Dec 8 - 13
Ships from: DHNETWORKS Sold by: DHNETWORKS
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Enhance your purchase
|Focal Length Description||F=1.8 MM|
|Compatible Mountings||Nikon F (FX)|
|Camera Lens Description||4|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
Customers also search
USA MODEL SERIAL #6048913 FULL 14 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND A 90 DAY PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Compare with similar items
| || |
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
YONGNUO YN EF 50mm f/1.8 AF Lens YN50 Aperture Auto Focus for Nikon Camera as AF-S 50mm 1.8G with Cleaning Cloth
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Nikon AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Close-up Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||FotoPal||Electronics Basket||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.09 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches||2.13 x 2.91 x 2.91 inches||3.54 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches||1 x 1 x 1 inches||2.83 x 2.83 x 2.83 inches||2.56 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|
|Item Weight||6.53 ounces||0.64 lbs||6.00 ounces||0.10 ounces||0.67 lbs||0.52 lbs|
|Lens Type||Normal||Normal||Normal||Wide Angle||Wide Angle||Normal|
|Maximum Aperture||1.8 millimeters||1.4||f/1.8||f/1.8||16 millimeters||2.8|
|Maximum Focal Length||50 millimeters||50 millimeters||0.55 meters||35 millimeters||35 millimeters||40 millimeters|
|Maximum Aperture Range||F1.8||F1.4||—||—||F1.8||F2.8|
|Maximum Format Size||35mm FF||35mm full frame||Full Frame||APS-C||35mm full frame||APS-C / DX|
|Minimum Focal Length||50 millimeters||50 millimeters||0.45 meters||35 millimeters||35 millimeters||40 millimeters|
|Minimum Operating Distance||0.45 meters||0.45 meters||—||—||0.25 meters||0.16 meters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||58 millimeters||58 millimeters||58.0 millimeters||52 millimeters||58 millimeters||52 millimeters|
What’s in the box: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens, 58mm Snap-On Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-47 Bayonet Lens Hood for AF-S 50mm f/1.4G, CL-1013 Soft Lens Case, 5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension).
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Your DSLR’s Best Friend
A must-have for standard portraits and everyday use, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G is a lens that will absolutely surprise you. The 50mm focal length (75mm equivalent on DX format cameras) with a fast f/1.8 aperture allows you to capture stunning images with a shallow depth-of-field, letting your subjects stand out from their backgrounds. The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G may soon become your new favorite lens.
Brilliance In Any Light Get Astonishing Low Light Results
This lightweight standard lens is a great travel companion because you never know when a beautiful, sunny day will turn cloudy and rainy. With its fast f/1.8 aperture, the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G will capture even low-light situations with stunning brilliance.
Beautiful Background Blur Achieve More Natural Depth Of Field
Whether you're shooting portraits, food or nature—indoors or outdoors—the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G renders a beautiful, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings. And its 50mm focal length is perfect for creating natural perspective in your photographs.
Capture Every Detail Shoot Tack-Sharp Portraits Every Time
Nikon's Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare, while the AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G's Aspherical Lens Element (AS) virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberrations, even when shooting at the widest available aperture. Pair that with Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, and you can be sure all of your portraits will be tack sharp.
Silent Wave Motor
AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM). This technology converts 'traveling waves' into rotational energy to focus the optics. This enables high-speed autofocusing that's extremely accurate and super quiet.
Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens. This makes it possible to seamlessly switch to fine manual focusing while looking through the viewfinder.
A lens with a curved, non-spherical surface. Used to reduce aberrations and enable a more compact lens size. Aspherical lenses minimize coma and other types of lens aberrations, even when used at the widest aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting distortion in wide-angle lenses and help contribute to a lighter, more compact design by reducing the number of standard (spherical) elements necessary. Aspherical lens elements correct these distortions by continuously changing the refractive index from the center of the lens.
Super Integrated Coating
Nikon Super Integrated Coating is Nikon's term for its multilayer coating of the optical elements in NIKKOR lenses.