Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on July 10, 2013
Both Nikon and Canon have short changed all of us by offering us two excellent AA Lithium battery cameras-both of which I own. (I prefer the Nikon L 610- see my review.) Both of these cameras have TWO attachment points on the camera, for a necessary neck strap, but sadly, both are only shipping a ONE point "wrist strap". Solve this by ordering this excellent neck strap that works perfectly with either and tucks neatly into the also perfect Tamrac 5292 case.
Enjoy.
on August 6, 2016
This was exactly what I needed for my new Nikon camera! I took the advice of a fellow reviewer and paid close attention to how the 2 straps were woven into the buckle, and had no problem putting this on my camera. Why Nikon didn't include this product with their camera is a mystery to me, but I'm very glad I bought this one. My only suggestion to the manufacturer would be to add a bit of padding to the back of the neck strap to prevent irritation. The camera itself is rather heavy for a point and shoot, and having a bit of padding would make it more comfortable to wear.
on March 8, 2017
I needed a thin strap for my Sony DSC-100mk3, and Sony had nothing that would work.
The strap works fine and looks good.
on March 1, 2016
This item should have been included with the camera, instead of the wrist strap. For a "point and shoot" it is to heavy for the wrist strap. The neck strap is ideal! I would have bought 2, but it seems to have been discontinued. If, I can find another one I'll buy a 2nd.
on July 25, 2017
It's perfect for the camera, not bulky like most camera strings. Perfect for amusement parks and just in general keeping my camera handy.
on March 8, 2015
I started assembling "necessities" for a trip to Costa Rica about 4 days prior to leaving, when I noticed that the strap to my waterproof Coolpix had snapped. So I placed an order for a replacement strap that night. I was pleased when it arrived 3 days later - in time for my trip! And the replacement strap I received was exactly like the original!
on July 25, 2016
The neck strap was exactly like the one that needed replacing.

Thanks.
on February 20, 2017
This is perfect for my Camera. I love it!
on June 1, 2015
Was exactly what I asked for at a fair price.
on October 20, 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.