Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 216 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 228 reviews
on September 15, 2017
The scope itself is excellent! Great eye relief which is important to me since I put it on a gun with significant recoil. The optical clarity and apparent field of view are superb, which is what I would expect from Nikon. The scope would get 5 stars if it had a different reticle. The reticle is the problem. It has a BDC reticle which stands for bullet drop compensator. To take advantage of the BDC reticle you need to use an app on your phone or tablet, or a web site on your PC. Since I won't be bringing my laptop into the stand or to the range with me, I will want to use either the android or iPhone app. Both of those apps are crap! Don't believe me? Log on to the app store or the play store and read the reviews of the apps left by just about everyone else. All the people having issues with the apps are telling the truth.
If you plan to shoot somewhere near the range you zero at, then you probably don't care about the bullet drop compensator, which makes this a very nice scope. especially for the price. If you want to shoot at longer ranges (beyond 100 yards) then the app enters the picture in a negative way.
Nikon has done itself a big disservice by not putting more effort into the app. Nikon is using the app as a marketing tool, saying their scope is preferable to the competition because of it. It's not.
Where I shoot, I don't have a clear shot beyond 200 yards, so for me this is a really nice, high quality scope. But since this is a review of the entire product and not my personal requirements, it only gets three stars. If Nikon fixes either of the apps I will return and upgrade my review.
on September 15, 2017
Great scope, crystal clear. As expected from Nikon..
on September 12, 2017
A great price for a great scope. I've hunted in the past only using rifles with sights and I was a very accurate shooter. I'll have to train myself to use a scope now.
on September 8, 2017
The glass is fantastically clear. The scope itself feels very rugged. So far it is working well on my AR-15.
on September 3, 2017
fhv
on August 29, 2017
VERY, VERY GOOD SCOPE FOR THE MONEY. INCREDIBLE ZOOM !!!
on August 29, 2017
Great scope for my AR-10. It only took a few rounds to get it sighted in.
on August 27, 2017
Great scope. Very clear optics and pulls in tons of light
on August 27, 2017
Typical Nikon Quality means you're getting into the realm of high grade scopes. The BDC is excellent. Go from 100 to 600 in a second. Easy to master.
on August 23, 2017
This is my second Buck Master Scope and both are great scopes for the money.