Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

82%
18%

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 4, 2014
Very happy with my purchase of this case. I use it on my Nikon constantly. It protects the camera and lens from shock and bumping and cushions it from impact.

I recommend it for anyone that wants to protect their investment. I've used this type of case on previous 35mm SLRs in the past and have had no problems or complaints about them.
on March 16, 2014
This is a very nice case, especially for the price. The only thing I wish were different is that the ports to connect the camera to my computer are hidden behind the walls of the case - so I have to disconnect the case from the camera every time I want to download my photos.
on February 16, 2015
What an awesome camera case. Everyone always ask me where I got this. It fits and matches perfectly with my Nikon J1 camera. Stays clean and really protects the camera which is very important.
on January 23, 2014
This product is very good quality and arrived early. I love the product I just wish they would make an extender for the product so it would fit over my larger lenes. This one only fits over the 10-30mm lens. Need something for the 30-110mm lens.
on September 9, 2015
Great quality and sharp looking case. It is stiff enough to protect the camera and lens, not too large to be annoying though.
on April 14, 2013
nice product fits excellent to the white camera itself, little bit too expensive, and if you carry it along sometimes you don't know where to leave it, so good if you transport your camera, less good if you are using the camera
on May 11, 2016
nice quality, looks nice and it protects the camera great
on May 1, 2014
...get the case. It looks really good, and keeps your nice Nikon safe and dry. If anyone can figure out how to get the strap on the camera without taking it down to anatomical parts let me know...
on August 26, 2016
Great product!
on April 22, 2016
Very well made. Great price

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.