Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 26, 2013
This was a great purchase for me! I had no case prior to buying this so I was willing to buy any case just for protection. I ended up buying this case in particular because it was an actual Nikon which I felt would be the best choice since its the same brand as the camera. The bottom half of the case does screw onto the camera, allowing it to stay on the camera at all times, the top part of the case can detach or stay on while the camera is in use. The color is also great! Bright pink just like the picture. I was concerned when I saw that the bottom half of the case stays onto the camera because my camera is white and I wasn't sure if it'll match but it looks great together and I couldn't be happier with my choice!
on March 3, 2012
I was a little pissed off at the price, thinking that they 'got ya'. However, what arrived was a gem that took me back to my youth when cameras had leather cases. It's very nicely constructed, the stitching, the leather and the dyeing (yikes! Pink) are all top notch. It's the classic two piece design with snaps and is cute as a button. This completes and compliments the white camera kit I got for my daughter. I think she likes it but of course, it's a secret.
on January 27, 2013
it came in one day that was surprising. the only thing is its not as bright of a pink as it looks in the picture. its pink but not that neon looking pink. it works nicely. another thing is it does not seal completely on the sides so if you are a girl and put in your purse some things can get in between the casing and your camera.
on January 29, 2013
Disclaimer, I am a bit crazy.

I believe that if you're going to buy something, they should let you pick pretty colors.

I have the Nikon J1 in pink. My guy bought it for me, without asking if I wanted the pink one, so I feel less bad about having that. But I bought this for myself because well.. if you have a pink camera, you might as well match the case.

The case is really great quality. I love it. When I'm going to be taking lots of pictures, I just leave the bottom on and put the top half in my purse. It screws into the tripod base thing so it stays on really securely.

The only thing I'd mention is that you have to remove the whole case to upload pictures. Its not a PROBLEM, obviously its worth it to have a cover on your camera. And it would be ridiculous to have a case that accommodates the camera's design - there's a little door to the usb port. But you know, first world problems.

And I must say, having a pink camera makes people smile extra for pictures. They giggle and are say "Aww! It looks like a toy camera" and then are truly smiling for your picture. But its kind of like a ninja camera, because while it looks cute, it takes incredible quality pictures.

I couldn't recommend it more.
on June 19, 2014
This is a great case, whenever someone wrote about it not having a strap I was skeptical about buying it but your camera itself has a strap and that strap works perfect with this case. I love it! It's a great buy, you won't be dissapointed.
on December 29, 2016
on March 26, 2013
I have the nikon j1 in pink...and this leather case fits good..I love the color...i love the style..when you open the box you can tell that it's really a leather coz the way it smell...I bought the leather neck strap too...same color...looks so so cute...^_____^ so thumbs up!
on January 8, 2013
I wish I could give this 4 1/2 stars as I absolutly adore it! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is due to the fact that there is no storage for additional battery or anything else for that matter but does provide some protection.
on May 24, 2014
the camara this is for is for my wife. Pink is her color. Workmanship of the case is great! Nice tight fit and opens closes easily.
on May 15, 2013
The Color you see online is definitely not true to the actual product. It's a really nice case so I did end up purchasing the red one, just didn't care for the muted pink color of this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.