Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on March 1, 2015
This may not be the camera you'll use while your out doing scenery photography, but you will use it a lot. I keep it right by my t.v. chair and use it for when the animals are being cute or if I want to remember something I've seen on t.v. (the pictures come out beautifully).
Plus it's so fun to show it to friends...they can't believe how cute and small it is!
I have 3 of them actually....one model "S01" and two "S02"s. The S01 is the slightly smaller one that I keep so I can say I have "the smallest camera Nikon has ever made". The S02's are the better cameras by far. I bought so many because the price was so low and they won't last forever.
I keep one in my purse too...they're so light weight. And well yes I do have a cell phone with a camera....But this thing is just so darn cute!
I think I've crossed a line somewhere and became a camera collector...
Well I love them...you will too!!! It's easy to use and even has special modes before and after taking the picture. It would make a great gift too...
on August 10, 2014
Love my tiny camera! It's so cute! Love that it fits in my pocket! The pictures are blurry occasionally but I didn't expect it to take perfect photos
on June 5, 2014
Small but great quality pictures. Carry in my pocket and shoots much better quality than any phone. Download every day, and no processing fees!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 2, 2015
Very small and I like that. Decent pics especially outdoors. Not great, but good for an inexpensive pocket camera. The video, is shaky. Note, there is no tripod socket and I am not a steady video shooter. Also, if you have larger hands or fingers, you may find this a little difficult as the buttons are small. I am fine with that. I do like it because it is very small and I can slip it into my pocket easily. Flash is ok. Menu is very, very easy to navigate.
on April 4, 2017
The perfect little camera. Simple to use and very well made. I would recommend to anyone.
on March 25, 2017
Good
on September 25, 2015
I LOVE this camera. However, they should introduce a newer version with an updated cable. The cable is hard to replace.
on August 8, 2014
Good for everyday use. Love the color and size. Close up photos can be blurry, so a little distance is your friend. Overall, happy. In a house full of boys, there is no mistaken, this camera is mommy's.
on March 17, 2015
This little camera takes the best pictures and is easy to use and it take videos as well. It stores so many pictures that you do not have to run to your computer to download and make room. I love the fact that it is so small that you can fit it in your pocket. I take it with me everywhere so I do not miss a shot. I would recommend this camera even to a novice because it is so easy to get the perfect picture every time.
on October 13, 2014
It works well, love the size . Good pictures.Vary happy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.