BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 14, 2014
I really like this camera. I'm a grad student, and I bought it before a trip to Europe for the dual purpose of taking sightseeing photos and photographing archival records. It performed beautifully for both, though I had to change the batteries twice over the course of six weeks (but it got hours of use a day in the archives, so I'm not disappointed with that, and I had come prepared. The one flaw is that the little door to the battery/SD card compartment pops open *very* easily. It's never done it while taking pics or anything, but pulling the camera out of my bag frequently results in the batteries sliding out and having to be rounded up and reinserted.

As for the package of things that came with it, everything I've used is great except the rechargeable batteries & charger, for which the charged light never comes on even after hours of charging. This is disappointing, but I looked on the package as a bonus, since the camera cost the same with it here as without it elsewhere, so I'm still happy with the camera.
on December 29, 2014
I've had this camera for a couple of months now. I was starting to get into taking pictures of things going on around me with my cellphone, and was looking at purchasing a real camera. But I'm a beginner at photography, so I went to Flickr and looks up reviews for "newbie" cameras. This one was top rated in the point and click category. So far I'm extremely happy with the camera, the zoom is amazing, as well as how fast I can get it take pictures, and the clarity of the images is another bonus! I have managed to zoom in on a bee pollinating a flower (and I was at least 10 yards away... I hate bees), take a very clear shot of my dog jumping in the air (I had to use the sports option for this), and just taking still shot of the vegetation around me. Several of my friends loved the camera as well and want one similar to mine because the shots I managed to take looked amazing!
on January 21, 2015
I haven't had too much time with this yet, so it's too soon to tell how satisfied with this one. So far, I love picture quality. Too bad there's no RAW option (waaaahhhh...), but I can live with that for the price. The buttons are well placed and the rubberized grips are very grippy. I have no fear of this camera dropping out of my hands. Least importantly, the burgundy red color is sexy and matches with my wardrobe. Haha. The first real test will be on the beaches of Thailand and The Philippines. Only one month to go.......
on August 15, 2014
Great camera and takes great pictures. Takes awhile getting use making sure pictures don't come out blurred. Flash drive doesn't know work in my computer but in another it comes and goes. Its not the best. Over all this is the best camera I have had.
on December 25, 2015
Got this for my son who is taking an interest in photography. Complete kit with everything you'll need.
on June 30, 2014
I was very impressed with everything and how quickly I received everything. It came with all that was advertised and the camera works great.
on April 18, 2015
Have had a GREAT amount of fun with this camera during my travels this past year!!
on August 3, 2014
Wow! What a great camara and worth the money. Took to Alaska and many, many great pictures with lasting memories to view again.
on August 27, 2015
great little camera.
on August 21, 2015
Nice

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.