Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on April 2, 2013
This is a camera full of features with high quality materials and finishing but I didn't like it due to the very poor quality photos it takes (especially indoors). My iPhone camera takes far better photos. The software is not very friendly, lot of shooting modes without significant difference and missing fluorescent mode to improve indoor photos.Video recording is for 29 mins maximum.
on July 30, 2014
I bought this after a lot of research. This is a good waterproof camera and I have used it multiple times in wet conditions over last two years. A very nice to have for a day at the beach or pool.

However the battery is not of great quality and now loses power very quickly.
on October 31, 2017
I love it....works well in freezing temperatures, can withstand drops.....good pictures!
on May 27, 2013
We bought this for our trip to Ireland and I am very pleased. It has a function that cuts of hand shaking and I love it since I have tremors. My husband used it more than me but he was able to get some great pictures of the country side. I would recommend this camera to any one. I love Nikon products.
on February 27, 2013
I just received this camera in the mail. I got it to replace a large semi-dslr camera that was too bulky to take out on trips. It looks like a solid camera with some good features. I can't wait to test this out at the beach. It will only go 33ft but from what I have read, you can buy a waterproof bag for it and go do 55ft. Worth a try. The newer model (2013) is suppose to go down 59ft.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2014
Great Camera, great pictures, easy to clean. Great under water pictures. Only negative thing I can say is the photos in any best setting, do not come good when the light is low.
on February 12, 2013
Took this on a recent trip to Cayman. I was very worried about using this under water, as to how pics would turn out. However it worked GREAT. Took great pis and video under water. Just be careful to check lens is not smudged once you go from under water to above water pics. Also, I followed drying, cleaning process from manual after having camera underwater and It worked very well.
on February 28, 2016
I have been using Canon Cameras since 1976. All my Canons still work including the 1976 A-1. My one Nikon is dead. That will teach me to go off brand
on April 22, 2013
Took this camera to Italy for a year. LOVE that its waterproof, shock proof, and durable...came in handy. But the display isn't scratch proof. Photo quality is good, but not spectacular and not much room to manipulate settings, but there are A LOT of settings. I really like this camera for its physical capacity, but not anything out of the ordinary in quality of photos.
on October 6, 2012
I met someone who had this camera and I thought it was great. As soon as I got home I ordered it. I LOVE IT! This is the best camera I have owned. Extremely user friendly. The pictures come out great in any setting. I highly recommend this camera!