Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Golf Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Nikon COOLSHOT 40 Golf Laser Rangefinder
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HYPER READ provides quick and stable measurement response, in approx. 0.5 second, regardless of distance to the target. Increment Reading: 0.5 yards, Eye Relief: 18.3 mm.
- Incredible ranging capability (8-650 yards), reported in ½ yard increments, with an accuracy or +/- 2 ¼ feet, Diopter Adjustment: +/- 4 °, Power Source: 1 CR2 Lithium Battery, Objective Diameter: 21 mm.
- First Target Priority technology quickly and accurately identifies the flagstick from the background.
- Class 1 laser product, power output not exceeding .0975 milliwats
- Push and release the POWER button for 8-second continuous measurement scanning, allowing quick measurements to multiple targets.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Nikon is a world leader in optics and is revolutionizing laser rangefinder technology. This technology is used in the COOLSHOT 40 to provide the user with clear and accurate distance readings each and every time on the golf course.
- COOLSHOT 40 features 8-650 Yard Ranging Capability
- Weight: 5.6 Ounces
COOLSHOT 40 Golf Laser Rangefinder
Nikon's Most Powerful USGA-Compliant Rangefinder
The new COOLSHOT 40 delivers world-class performance in a compact and lightweight body. With the speed, precision, and optical quality of the COOLSHOT 40, this rangefinder is a no-brainer on the golf course and an indispensable tool for dialing-in your club distances on the driving range.
- See what lies ahead, or behind, not just the distance to the flagstick. 6x monocular featuring Nikon’s legendary optical technology provides bright, clear images from dawn to dusk.
- Complies with USGA Local Rule 14-3 for tournament play
If any Nikon rangefinder is found to have defects in workmanship or materials, Nikon will, at its option, repair or replace it at no charge for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
Powerful and Convenient
The most powerful USGA compliant rangefinder in the Nikon Golf line. With HYPER READ technology, this handheld device will give quick and accurate measurements regardless of the distance to the object. Also, since this gives measurements in half-yard increments, being dialed-in to the pin has never been easier.
Easy To Use
This handheld device is so simple to use; it can go from package to course ready in a matter of minutes. With the push of the Power button, the First Target Priority mode kicks in and allows for easy distance assessment to bunkers, fairways, trees, ponds, and the flagstick.
8-Second Continuous Measurement
Push the Power button and the rangefinder will continuously range for eight seconds. This is great when trying to find measurements of multiple or very small or thin objects, allowing you to know the distances to hazards, pins, mounds, and trees in a push of the button.
First Target Priority Mode
With this revolutionary technology, the COOLSHOT 40 will give you the distance reading of the closest targeted object amongst a group of objects. This is extremely beneficial when ranging a flagstick in front of a group of trees.
The materials and technology used in the COOLSHOT 40 will allow for continued use during inclement weather. Having a wide temperature tolerance and being rainproof, there is no need to put this rangefinder away when the weather turns poor.
The COOLSHOT 40 rangefinder can range any object within sight. This includes hills, doglegs, trees, bunkers, lakes, golf carts, and eventually the flagstick. No need for satellites or reflectors to find a distance to any desired object.
The Nikon COOLSHOT 40 golf laser rangefinder is the most powerful USGA-approved rangefinder in the Nikon product line. With HYPER READ technology, measurements are quick and accurate regardless of how far away the target is. Combine HYPER READ with the wide field of view and getting distances to every object on the golf course has never been simpler. Since this rangefinder is allowed in tournament play, this is a must-have for any competitive golfer looking to improve their game. Like each Nikon golf laser rangefinder, the COOLSHOT 20 is rain proof, so improving your game doesn't have to stop during inclement weather.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Functionally no different...batteries last far longer than Bushnell rangefinder I have...I will never buy Bushnell again even with their vibration link.
The Nikon is all the rangefinder you need.
Matter of fact,a very good friend of mine has an expansive one of a famous brand with are supposed to be the best and worth overdose $ 500.00 and we get the exact same yardage
Only two minor gripes, firstly the primary button's actuator is a bit small, folks with larger fingers may have a harder time pressing it. Second is the carry case, a magnetic closure would be better than the metal snap button.