Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon SLR Camera Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap for Nikon SLR Digital Cameras
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on February 12, 2014
I bought this to store/ carry my Nikon D3100, two lenses, and a flash. Unfortunately, all that fit was the camera and one flash. I ended up returning this one and buying a bigger one at the store. This is a good bag if you don't have a lot to carry.
on August 13, 2013
Just what I was looking for! It's perfect, lots of movable pads to readjust inside! Great strong fabric! Shipped onetime do recommend this product! Will be long lasting!
on May 5, 2013
Small but does fit every thing including extra lens. Has enough padding to keep the camera fairly safe. Just ok.
on March 26, 2014
I bought this bag to carry spare lenses and filters for my Nikon P520. It does a good job, is durable and attractive and was very affordable. I recommend it.
on August 18, 2014
Very nice bag but for me too small. Sorry, it will do for a backup bag, but with my camera, two extra lenses, extra batteries, charger, etc. Well, I do need more room. Great bag, well designed . It did worry me about the logo on the front. Almost like saying
"Steal me please".
on May 22, 2014
I really love this case. I bought it for my D3100 Nikon camera. I have a 18-55mm lens and a 55-200mm lense. They both fit along with the camera. I have my charger and filters in the outside pockets. I only wish there was a little bit more room; because it is a pretty tight fit for both lenses and the camera.
on February 19, 2015
Wonderful experience. I got it right away & it was exactly as described!
on July 31, 2015
Returned
on April 1, 2014
Fantastic camera bag! Fits my camera and even room for another lens if I get one down the road! Holds everything I need!
on April 5, 2015
Perfect fit for my Nikon FM 10 35mm Camera and a flash.