BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 28, 2017
The battery was exactly the one needed for my camera. It was shipped quickly and received in a couple of days. It came already charged and the camera worked immediately upon installation. The price was fair and reasonable and I am pleased with this purchase.
VINE VOICEon March 7, 2014
I am always skeptical about buying batteries offline, but this one was worth the price and efftort. I charged it and used it right away and it works great and holds it's charge like the orginial. I WILL be buying from this vendor again!
on March 4, 2014
I purchased this due to the price. I think it was fair. I have not used the camera enough to judge if it hold a charge longer than others, but it did recharge quickly. It fits the camera well. I was concerned because Nikon indicated that you were to use ONLY Nikon batteries with their name on the battery. As usual, the knock offs often work as well or better. After I use the camera a lot, I'd be in a better position to judge, but for now, I'm quite happy. BTW, it did arrive in the time promised and I think that's important.
on October 2, 2012
This battery works as well as the original Nikon battery in my Coolpix P510. I think it was a good value for the money. I took about 350 pictures in one day in Istanbul turning the camera on and off before it died.
on October 17, 2013
It was time to have a back up battery after mine ran dry during a photo shoot and I had to recharge. This is a great battery which came partly charged so that bringing it up to speed with a stand alone charger took less than an hour.
on October 2, 2016
Quickly delivered. Well pack. Sadly I threw away the kitchen discovered it was too large for my camera. Stupid error on my part.
on January 9, 2017
Holds charge for long time and charge quick. Great price
on May 8, 2016
Great replacement for a Nikon Coolpix. Brought my camera back to life. Pricing is very competitive.
on August 22, 2013
Great asset for my Nikon P510 camera! It holds a charge for over 300 action shots and recharges in several hours!
on November 6, 2014
Have never had a problem with these batteries. I use the batteries up a lot with my camera and they hold their charge every time.